RUINER - an isometric action shooter set in the year 2091 in the cyber metropolis Rengkok

+
RUINER - an isometric action shooter set in the year 2091 in the cyber metropolis Rengkok

The game is made by Reikon - an independent studio from Warsaw that consists of game designing veterans from The Witcher series,Dying Light,Shadow Warrior(among others) and it looks freaki'n awesome!
Here's the trailer:

Game description:
"RUINER is a brutal action shooter set in the year 2091 in the cyber metropolis Rengkok. A wired sociopath lashes out against a corrupt system to uncover the truth and retrieve his kidnapped brother under the guidance of a secretive hacker friend. Combine preternatural reflexes, augmented tools, and the arsenal of fallen foes to tear down and dismantle the corporate titans of virtuality dealers at HEAVEN."
Here's a 15 minute gameplay video:

Looks awesome!The game is currently set to be released on PC,Mac and Linux.

Last edited:
Looks awesome!The game is currently set to be released on PC

PC is too ambiguous. Linux version is confirmed for example in addition to Windows and OS X. I wish people would use correct terms. And using PC as synonym for Windows is even worse, especially with other PC operating systems in the same sentence:

After more than a year of quietly making RUINER, we're ready to share a big announcement - Reikon Games is joining forces with Devolver Digital to bring RUINER to the world on PC, Mac, and Linux!

Last edited:
I feel like I'm watching a minor revolution in game design with Polish game designers. They not only manage slick, AAA presentation, their indie titles are treading new ground on multiple platforms.

this should be posted on the cyberpunk 2077 videogames thread, anyway, this game looks very good, just imagine it in third person, awesome, a few more cyberpunk gams will come out in the next months/years, that's good, a new age begins

I feel like I'm watching a minor revolution in game design with Polish game designers. They not only manage slick, AAA presentation, their indie titles are treading new ground on multiple platforms.

Maturity of commonly available engines helps as well. Unreal got really good and its cross platform:
RUINER is being built on Epic Games' awesome Unreal Engine 4. So what? So we've been awarded Epic Games' Unreal Dev Grant! We're proud to be part of such a prestigious group of projects and can't wait to show you more from the game and what we've been able to accomplish with Unreal Engine 4!

Hopefully Unreal will also use Vulkan soon enough.

Last edited:
PC is too ambiguous. Linux version is confirmed for example in addition to Windows and OS X. I wish people would use correct terms. And using PC as synonym for Windows is even worse, especially with other PC operating systems in the same sentence:
Thanks for your contribution!
this should be posted on the cyberpunk 2077 videogames thread, anyway, this game looks very good, just imagine it in third person, awesome, a few more cyberpunk gams will come out in the next months/years, that's good, a new age begins

Forum is pretty messed up right now so feel free to point where this "cyberpunk 2077 videogames thread" is currently.

Top Bottom