Rumour: CD Projekt RED to be bought out by EA, claims employee

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

They've already issued an update with Marcin's tweet.
I'm not going to remove the link you gave, but you may want to edit it yourself? No reason to give these kinds of "journalists" clicks.

They've already issued an update with Marcin's tweet.
I'm not going to remove the link you gave, but you may want to edit it yourself? No reason to give these kinds of "journalists" clicks.

Fair enough, was just trying to help out, but you make a good point. I deleted the post.

I'm pretty sure I had a mini-stroke when I read the thread title. I would rather not play a CDPR game where the protagonist is a biracial transgender female lesbian atheist egalitarian feminazi and where the depth of the game's quests consisted of hunting down 10 ram meats and 10 elf roots because the writers were too scared to tackle anything of substance out of fear of alienating a minute portion of the fan base.

Greetings,

I’m employee of Electronic Arts and I have some bad news to share with you. Our management is probably talking with CD Projekt Group about potential take over. CD Projekt's representatives are currently visiting our headquaters and meeting with top management. We are not making anything worthwhile, so for sure it’s not about any cooperation deal, so the only possible reason for CDP guys being here is that they want to buy us off and make EA a Gwent card distributor.

Signed,

Anonymouse

Please don't let this happen. EA destroys everything it touches. Bioware used to be an epic company until they joined with EA now they are a ghost of their former self. Please don't taint your hard work and loyalties to your fans by letting that cancer of a company buy you.

The original 'item' is an article over at DSOG. I'll not include a link, as a matter of principle, but, if people wish to judge the 'evidence' -- if it can seriously be credited as such -- for themselves, they can do so very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom