Rumours and Speculations

+
Lisbeth_Salander;n10372962 said:
Sard, Benzezimen, Rawls all get to play the game before everyone else on earth?

Benzenzimmern definitely, being a developer. :) Should the game be at a relatively advanced stage (like alpha), developers might already be able to play the main story to the end, even if it is in an unpolished state and has placeholders and missing bits of content. Of course, with all the work, there is not much time to play other than for the purpose of testing.

Last edited:
I'm sure they're all playing the game together entangled in a twitching mess of limbs and flesh and mouths and wires, and having a big finger-pointing laugh at us poor folk waiting for someone to even say something about it.

Last edited:
We're in the homestretch now so it shouldn't be too much longer before we see something.

Is what I keep telling myself.

Meccanical;n10373312 said:
We're in the homestretch now so it shouldn't be too much longer before we see something.

Is what I keep telling myself.

That's what an optimistic person would say. The pessimist would say something like "there are people in the year 2020 laughing at us today because we're thinking there will be something at E3 this year".

Lisbeth_Salander;n10372962 said:
Sard, Benzezimen, Rawls all get to play the game before everyone else on earth?

Only Benz.
Sard, Rawls -- and everyone else we know -- will most probably have to wait until the REDs finish working on it. (But don't tell Sard.)

Riven-Twain;n10374592 said:
Sard, Rawls -- and everyone else we know -- will most probably have to wait until the REDs finish working on it.

Benzenzimmern;n10374542 said:
I even get to play it every day. It's like a dream. And sometimes when I'm bored of playing, I might even work on it!

You've gotta confirm or deny whether or not you guys let mods see footage early. Or we're going to start lynching them.

Totally joking...

Probably...

If you're still hovering about, what's your favorite part about working on the project?

I even get to play it every day. It's like a dream. And sometimes when I'm bored of playing, I might even work on it!

Joke is on you. Your reply will only make me want to buy the game even more.

Snowflakez;n10374672 said:
You've gotta confirm or deny whether or not you guys let mods see footage early.
If I find out the other mods are getting to play I'm gonna be a little miffed.

You know perfectly well why, Rawls : It's because you'd enjoy it far, far, far too much for your own good -- also, you need to improve your waiting skills! It's for your protection!

So, in answer to everyone's imaginatively vivid speculations: No, we moderators have not played the game yet, nor have we seen the game yet, nor do we know aught about it yet, beyond the hint that it will be released when it's done -- and we have no idea when that will be, either.

Cyberpunk 2077? Never heard of it!

Riven-Twain;n10374722 said:
Cyberpunk 2077? Never heard of it!
Oh. Well you see Riven, it's a high tech meets low life themed cRPG based in the same world as the PnP game series Cyberpunk. It's being made by CDPR, the gaming company behind the much acclaimed "Witcher" series. You should check it out.

Rawls;n10374762 said:
Oh. Well you see Riven, it's a high tech meets low life themed cRPG based in the same world as the PnP game series Cyberpunk. It's being made by CDPR, the gaming company behind the much acclaimed "Witcher" series. You should check it out.
Hm. . . well, how about that! Thanks for the tip! Perhaps, someday, when I've naught better to do, I might just cast an eye over the thing.

Well ... if nothing else this is confirmation CP2077 is being worked on, not that inconvenient things like facts ever seem to bother conspiracy theorists much.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10375532 said:
My face when the mods are fighting each other and everything is going according to the plan:

And what's the plan? we already know that the moderators have not played yet

@Benzenzimmern already tired of playing? So it means that it is already in an advanced stage

Lisbeth_Salander;n10375532 said:
the mods are fighting each other and everything is going according to the plan:
So sorry to spoil your fun, but, you'll have to keep that face in reserve. We're awfully friendly -- especially Sard.
Lisbeth_Salander;n10375622 said:
Crashing this forum...
Thanks for the warning. Dashed decent of you to confess ahead of time. It saves so much unnecessary paperwork.

Incidentally, I believe I saw a topic wandering about here, some place. . . . It looked a bit dazed.

Top Bottom