Rumours and Speculations

+
I dunno if Mike just doesn't care about cash or he knew exactly what he was doing. He held onto Cyberpunk and only let anyone else touch it when he trusted them. At the same time he signed onto some serious money. Not only is a video game by a AAA dev going to be made from his property but help market his next PnP game. Either way he handled it all smartly.

in sweden CP is a swear/diss word it means Cerebral Palsy, like "Are you fucking CP or something!?" sweden is the only country i know that uses cerebral palsy as a diss most countries dont even know what it is.

ok back on track. lets talk about 2018 release date, is this possible? Rumors of a huge marketing campaign being planned suggests yes IF the rumors are true. What do you guys think? personally i think it would be crazy. u should try and avoid Red Dead 2 and yes there is always a huge mega game to go up against but Red Dead 2 should be avoided. Im thinking early 2019 but then you run the risk of competing against Anthem which is another mega game. Not to say CP is not bigger than both those 2 games but u should avoid mega AAA launches. Do we even want the game this early? I personally have this weird mostly erroneous feeling that the longer they work on it the better the game will be so i kinda want a 2020 release date. what do you guys think?

animalfather;n10896681 said:
in sweden CP is a swear/diss word it means Cerebral Palsy, like "Are you fucking CP or something!?" sweden is the only country i know that uses cerebral palsy as a diss most countries dont even know what it is.

It was a semi-common slur among kids in Finland during my youth, haven't heard it used since then and it does kinda sound off anyway if used by an adult; or even a teen (in my language). Dunno what insults kids use these days, though, probably some weird internet slang.

Last edited:
Shavod;n10897561 said:
I saw that over month ago, I'm surprised only now people actually noticed that on reddit.

Anything else you noticed that reddit didn't? EDIT: I'm serious, perhaps you could share with the community your findings.

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n10897971 said:
Anything else you noticed that reddit didn't? EDIT: I'm serious, perhaps you could share with the community your findings.

This particular bit of information seemed like a no brainer to me, which is why I didn't bother to share it. Sometimes things that seems obvious and self explanatory to you might be of interest to others, so it can get pretty difficult to discern which deserve to be shared.

Shavod;n10898661 said:
This particular bit of information seemed like a no brainer to me, which is why I didn't bother to share it. Sometimes things that seems obvious and self explanatory to you might be of interest to others, so it can get pretty difficult to discern which deserve to be shared.

After 5 years waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, any piece of news is important to me.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10899111 said:
After 5 years waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, any piece of news is important to me.

All news is important.

My first posts were on the blog posts back then... at that point certain doors still seemed more open than now. Now it's just about keeping my fingers crossed for a couple of things even though not much else has been said since... Weird.

Garrison72;n10899171 said:
https://mp1630k065.mapyourshow.com/7...xhID=cMVYnmG6#

Since this says PS4 and XBOX1, do peeps around here consider that confirmation for this gen? There was speculation that the release window could coincide with next gen, and rumors that devs were already getting dev kits.

They'll probably release for both, like Rockstar did with GTA V. Be silly not to if next-gen is just around the corner.

If it isn't around the corner and it's still a few years out, a 2077 port may be less likely... but still possible.

Snowflakez;n10899251 said:
They'll probably release for both, like Rockstar did with GTA V. Be silly not to if next-gen is just around the corner.

If it isn't around the corner and it's still a few years out, a 2077 port may be less likely... but still possible.

Yep, CDPR's president even hinted that they're ready for next gen. They're ready for both current and next gen consoles it seems.
kofeiiniturpa;n10899241 said:
My first posts were on the blog posts back then... at that point certain doors still seemed more open than now. Now it's just about keeping my fingers crossed for a couple of things even though not much else has been said since... Weird.

In about 40 days we'll see how Cyberpunk 2077 is actually like, and there'll be no turning back. What we'll see is what it will be.

Garrison72;n10899171 said:
Since this says PS4 and XBOX1, do peeps around here consider that confirmation for this gen? There was speculation that the release window could coincide with next gen, and rumors that devs were already getting dev kits.
I don't think it's confirmation necessarily either way. It's not like they can list the game for unannounced consoles.

I think the most likely option is it will be for both. However, I wouldn't be surprised with just PS4 & XBox1 at first with later addition to next gen, or with next gen only. It all really depends with how the release windows line up. Which we know very little about regarding either the game or the consoles.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xicgLdsDPg[/video]

just some recent stuff speculations about e3

Last edited:
Top Bottom