Rumours and Speculations

+
You guys know what's weird?

After someone discovered that an artist worked for CDPR he deleted his whole portfolio on artstation.

Perhaps he didn't like the attention? Perhaps CDPR ordered him to delete it? Or maybe it's something else.

Maelcom404;n10913471 said:
Given how CDPR is quiet and keeping on this game, I doubt they'd let some of their art-designer's work slip on the Internet. Looks more like a "Look what I can do, hire me please" that he'd put with his resume while applying at CDPR. It feels a bit too slick and "aesthetic" for Cyberpunk, lacks that urban vibe to it, or maybe it is.

When I said "from the game" i meant "from starcitizen" and not from CP2077.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10913631 said:
You guys know what's weird?

After someone discovered that an artist worked for CDPR he deleted his whole portfolio on artstation.

Perhaps he didn't like the attention? Perhaps CDPR ordered him to delete it? Or maybe it's something else.

When I said "from the game" i meant "from starcitizen" and not from CP2077.

if it's real, beautiful image leaked

Tuesday is a good day for a release.
Spend Monday doing final checks, release Tuesday, Wednesday thru Friday fix any immediate problems/bugs that come up.

AsadaShino0821;n10913851 said:
what? :wat::wat:

Where'd you see that?

Don't get too excited. Any release dates you see right now are probably just placeholders.

September is possible if they do want to go with the whole "release within 6 months of showing it off" Fallout-ish thing, but definitely not because of this.

Snowflakez;n10913861 said:
Don't get too excited. Any release dates you see right now are probably just placeholders.

Yes, some of these web stores even let one pre-order Half-Life 3, so I would take that release date with a grain of salt. Official pre-orders on GOG and possibly Steam could very well become available around E3 in only a month.

AsadaShino0821;n10913851 said:
what? :wat::wat:

Is this fake? Probably fake, or placeholder because i dont think that they will allocate only 3 months to market new IP. Can you give source if you have? What gamestore is this?

sv3672;n10914401 said:
Yes, some of these web stores even let one pre-order Half-Life 3, so I would take that release date with a grain of salt. Official pre-orders on GOG and possibly Steam could very well become available around E3 in only a month.

Yep, I still remember certain video game store promoting it's offer in a biggest polish video game magazine, which included Duke Nukem Forever with the cover and set price (100 zlotych, if you wonder) back in 2000 and me thinking about buying it before release.

Lisbeth_Salander;n10914749 said:
"The site Komplett now shows a release date of Septmeber 30, 2017, with the game becoming available for purchase on February 2, 2017."

Don't post unrumors. These sites don't deserve any clicks.

Last edited:
Lisbeth_Salander;n10914749 said:
"The site Komplett now shows a release date of Septmeber 30, 2017, with the game becoming available for purchase on February 2, 2017."
mal.gif

kofeiiniturpa;n10914770 said:
These sites don't deserve any clicks.

^This.

An important question to ask yourselves here.

Why would a game store get release date info so far in advance? What makes you think they know more than you do? They have ordinary employees just like us, some of which would instantly go public (or, privately go public) to a reputable news outlet with a release date leak. CDPR, and virtually every developer on the planet, understands this.

As such, there is no benefit to giving a release date to retailers early. If CDPR announces the date 5 months in advance, that's plenty of time for retailers to prepare shelf space and work out shipments and the like. Retailers don't need 8 months to figure that stuff out.

Never heard of this Fraghero website, but it seems like shoddy, clickbait journalism to me. Any good journalist understands this is a non-story.

I'm not buying it. They'll have a massive media campaign to roll out and that would only give them a few months. Look how long they're taking with Gwent. 3 long years just for a card game. They aren't going to rush this.

Cyberpunk 2077 release date may be 2019 January 10

Cyberpunk 2077 release date may be 2019 January 10 (my English is not good) :facepalm:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Cyberpunk 2077 CG trailer was released on January 10 2013. ( Looks related to January 10)

2. Cyberpunk 2077 twitter wakes up on January 10 2018. ( Really related to January 10 )

3. Find the font for January 10 in the CG trailer ( It can be found that the time is 1:19 ) ------------> Looks related to January 10

4. 1:19 ( 19 = 10 + 9 ) --------> The meaning of 9 may refer to 2019

5. Therefore , in the January 10 CG trailer the release date of the game has been announced.( 2019 January 10 )

So what do you think? :hmm:

Last edited:
AsadaShino0821;n10916276 said:
1:19 ( 19 = 10 + 9 ) --------> The meaning of 9 may refer to 2019
This reminds me of those illuminati mathematical proofs, which were popular over internet some time ago :D

But yeah, even those four grants are to expire in Q1 2019,
so I guess that on E3 2018, CP will be announced and all that half-year intense marketing plans will begin.

Top Bottom