Rumours and Speculations

+
Snowflakez;n10966610 said:
When's the last time maintenance occurred?
We did the reorganization a couple months ago. The last time it was actually shut down for a day or two for maintenance was a while before that, I don't remember specifically when. But it's happened several times since I first joined.

E3 is now under a week away. We are reaching an end of an era ladies and gentlemen. Before the forums go down, I want to congratulate you all on making it this far. I hope we are prepared for the storm.

All these years, thinking about this game will make me go insane if there's nothing at E3 this year.

Fortunately, things have shown otherwise. I really can't wait. I don't preorder games unless I really like them.

I don't know what I will do with CP2077. I'll pre-order it like it's new born child. Also, really hoping that physical copies would be there. Without physical copies, the thing would be incomplete.

There's a guy I know from this forum, who I became friends with later on Steam. He told me he watches the teaser trailer every Sunday, without missing a single week.

Technically, this is a church now.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH! <Falls over laughing>

Errr..I mean I have total confidence in us. It's gonna be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Don't forget about us little guys when everything blows up and you become hot-shot moderators.

Also, good luck.

Riven-Twain Hello, can you setup a Discord server for the forum members or is it against the rules?

Go visit the subreddit, you'll probably find what you're looking for.

Don't forget about us little guys when everything blows up and you become hot-shot moderators.

Also, good luck.

On that note, if you should see one of us waving frantically during the next few weeks, we're not saying "hi" -- we're signaling for help! Call in some helo support!

were not going to show something before E3? ..............Is it tomorrow or was it just the new look of the forum? Hehehe

Last edited:
Top Bottom