Rune Crafting Bug

+
Rune Crafting Bug

I got the required material to craft a rune but i cannot craft at all. Like I am trying to craft quen rune and it needs 2 lesser quen rune but i already got those 2 runes in my inventory.

I experienced this as well. I had 4 lesser igni runes and crafted 1 glyph of igni with them. After crafting the first one I can't craft the other one even though I have the 2 lesser to craft one.

Last edited:
Same here, I can' craft any rune or glyph requiring a lesser version despite having them in inventory. Crafting screen always shows 0 inventory.

Same here. i have two lesser quen runes, but i can't craft a quen rune. on my first play thru i remember it happened too.

apparently theres a bug(?) in which you can only craft runes using runes you have bought from a merchant

you cannot use runes you have found from loot out in the world

Another thing related to runes: the Lesser Runestones (the blanks needed to craft lesser stones) dissappear from shops once you reach level 3. Maybe even the diagram to create the blank lesser stone, can't be 100% sure because on this playthru I bought it right when I saw it. On my first game I never saw a Lesser Runestone or a Diagram to craft them in the entire 60 hours of playing.

Top Bottom