Runestone Crafting Question

+
Runestone Crafting Question

I have got a number of diagrams for runestones I can craft, but to make them I need a blank runestone.
They dont drop as loot and I cant find any vendors that has them.
So my question is where do I find blank runestones or a diagram to make them?

I thought crafting runes was a good idea.... how wrong I was.
1 greater rune - requires 3 lesser runes, 1 lesser rune - requires black pearl powder. 1 Black pearl/powder costs - about 250-270 finding a black pearl (other than in that quest) I don't even know if its possible.

Not worth it at all! I spent like 1000-2000 just to purchase the recipes I wanted to make just to find this out in the end

Last edited:
Crafting runes with the current system in place is 100% useless for the player, just forget it is even there, when you need runes just jump to any skeligge smith and buy all the runes you want for cheapper.

On a slightly off topic but also related note, the mutagen crafting system is equaly useless and badly made, even worse is the huge gap in available stock between green+blue mutagens and the ultra rare red mutagens, what the hell is up with that ?

Last edited:
I think you can get black pearls from seashells by dismantling them.

Yeah I thought so, but I haven't really found sea shells in any of my dives other than the quest one... And you obviously need quite a lot if you want to make a set of runes..
Is there any specific place to look for them?

Top Bottom