Runewhright confusion

+
Runewhright confusion

Hey, now I'm probably being a complete idiot but I really don't understand the runewright system. I've enchanted a few items using it but it is not letting me add sockets on certain items that I want to enchant. It will let me add sockets on my Skellige Festive Slippers but won't, for some reason, allow me to add sockets to my Mastercrafted Ursine Boots and I have no idea why. It's really bugging me, any help would be very appreciated.

From what i understand the Runes replace the glyphs, so you either pick an enchant you want or add glyphs manually from your inventory to the socketed items, both do not work together and I think you cannot add glyphs to something enchanted to replace the enchantment, so is a one way deal. As for adding sockets, I am not sure what the basis is, but everything has a ?/? on it so 1/3 for example, which means it has one socket of a possible three. I am assuming (without looking) that the mastercrafted items probably all already have their maximum socket slots so you cannot add more.

Top Bottom