Russian language pack (xbox )

+
Hello everyone

I live in Canada and russian language is not avaliable here for GOTY.
So i changed my location to UK and downloaded the Russian pack.But it helps only for dubbing,the text and subtitles are still in other languages.
What's the issue?
Or there is not russian text at all?
Thank you in advance.

Switching regions can always cause issues. Not everything works in every region. I don‘t know why the voice overs work while the subtitles are not available, but it might because of the wrong region.

I don‘t think there‘s much you can do. Other than changing your Xbox language settings to Russian and see if that affects the game in any way.

Hi, I have the same issue, I downloaded and installed
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language Pack (RU)
I changed location to UK and Language to Russian.
I see the first page in Russian, audio in Russian, but for Text and subtitles Russian not available.

أنا from Saudi Arabia but I pay the game from USA store because the game is different in middle east but I dont find Arabic subtitle is really there's no way to fix this.? I really want to play the game in full version

أنا from Saudi Arabia but I pay the game from USA store because the game is different in middle east but I dont find Arabic subtitle is really there's no way to fix this.? I really want to play the game in full version

Here's that link to which voicepacks / subtitles are available in which regions:

Unfortunately, the US game version does not offer Arabic language support.

Top Bottom