Saber-Tooth Tiger vs Frost

+

Guest 4375874

So I'm not sure whether this is a bug or how the card is intended to work. Saber-tooth and Frost descriptions suggest their effect begins at the start of "your" and "owners" turn respectively. So is it intended for Saber-tooth to not get hit by frost when both effects start during the players turn. Frost takes effect first and then Saber-Tooth reveals itself which means it doesn't get damaged. Of course when it becomes hidden again the damage is reverted but at the end of a round that 2 pts could determine who wins so I'm just curious if that's how the sequence of effects should be.

Guest 4375874

This is just my guess, but I believe row effects generally happen before unit effects (given the same condition).
cool. The devs really need a repository or in game instructions that clarifies some of these things lol I also just noticed that NG sssimilate triggers when they banish your card from deck which is strange because assimilate says it triggers when a card is "played" and moving from deck to graveyard doesn't suggest that but I could be wrong. It would be nice if they had these definitions somewhere or maybe they do and I just don't know about it.

I always just assume any effects left over from the other players turn will happen before any of your own cards triggered effects. Unless like bleeding which happens at the end of your turn, all your own units and effects will get in before any of any triggers your opponent caused. Basically anything your opponent causes happens before your triggers do anything or after all your triggers.

Guest 4375874

I always just assume any effects left over from the other players turn will happen before any of your own cards triggered effects. Unless like bleeding which happens at the end of your turn, all your own units and effects will get in before any of any triggers your opponent caused. Basically anything your opponent causes happens before your triggers do anything or after all your triggers.
I can't think of any other effect (An allied effect) that begins at the start of your turn so Saber-tooth is new territory, there's no precedence to compare it to.

Top Bottom