Sabrina Glevissig - Ritual Sacrifice bug

+
When Sabrina deathwish ability is triggered by ritual sacrifice, instead of damaging by 3 units on your row, she damages by 3 units in YOUR HAND

I was playing Monsters against Northern Realms, and my opponent played a Sabrina against me. I then played Ritual Sacrifice, which would trigger all death-wishes on my side. The effect triggered, but something really strange happened. Sabrina's affect didn't apply to the ROW, it instead damaged units in my HAND. There is no way that's normal, right? A fix would be appreciated. :)

DRK3

Forum veteran
A similar thing happened to me.

So, opponent was NR, i was MO, he won R1, then R2 he played sihil, which i hate, so i played my specials to anihilate any units he would put on board... until he played sabrina on my empty board

I wasnt going to need my Unseen Elder Ability, so i used it on Sabrina, expecting no result... this happened:
Ultra Weird Bug.jpg

Yup, it did 3 damage to my entire hand! after that i played a 0pt unit! and the game wouldnt let me pass or play other card... it ended in my defeat because of some error (duh)

Easily the weirdest bug i got in HC...

Top Bottom