Saburo's katana?

+
I'm going through Konpeki Plaza, however I can't get out to the roof, to the helicopter and get Saburo's katana. Is this a new "feature" or a bug?

You need to make sure the doors open downstair first or everything stays locked, Once T-bug opens the door for you to get out on to the ledge you should be able to turn around and go upstiars.

If she opened the door and upstairs is still locked it could be a bug.

Damn I finally figured out how to get the katana, but forgot the egg. happens to me every time I play that part.

I have a lot of difficulty grabbing Satori and Saburo's data diary...I climb on top of the AV about 20 times until I somehow manage to get inside.

You don't have to rush...the game waits for you to do what you [it] need to do. Don't forget to snag Yorinobu's cool overcoat in the apartment bathroom.

I have a lot of difficulty grabbing Satori and Saburo's data diary...I climb on top of the AV about 20 times until I somehow manage to get inside.

You don't have to rush...the game waits for you to do what you [it] need to do. Don't forget to snag Yorinobu's cool overcoat in the apartment bathroom.

Climbing on the AV doesn't make it easier, it seems. All you have to do is wait a bit and you can just pick it up from outside.

I'm starting to think it's bugged on consoles. I've never seen it hatch no matter how long I wait.
it is really a long time to wait, don't know if they reduced it in the last patch though.

According to the wiki, it is 90 ingame days

Climbing on the AV doesn't make it easier, it seems. All you have to do is wait a bit and you can just pick it up from outside.
No...it's just what happens when I try to get _into_ the AV. I can't reach the katana or the databank from outside.

Top Bottom