Sacrum Profanum [non-lethal] sort of?

+
Went to do this side mission waaay too early in the game and since I'm already there, just trying to see how to make it work from the point I am now. Maybe you have any solutions to this? :D
Late enough I realised that I have nothing non-lethal on me and now V can't really sneak on them (because just no). Oh, and V dies from like two shots from them now, too :facepalm:
photomode_20032022_203019.jpg

So I lured all Maelstrom outside. Few of them got shot by Tyger Claws, which is great!
And so I thought - perfect, I can now get the monk out without having to kill them.
Not. Because this is not how game works :LOL:
photomode_20032022_203358.png

He just sits there! And all Maelstrom is outside on high alert.
map.png

Another question: if Maelstrom would get offed by other gang, e.g. would it give non-lethal outcome for the mission? :think:
Post automatically merged:

I could use my all 2 flashbangs and take down like a few of them :think:
boom.png

Attachments

• photomode_20032022_203019.png
    photomode_20032022_203019.png
    3 MB · Views: 59
  • photomode_20032022_203019.png
    photomode_20032022_203019.png
    3 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
As we have discussed about the corpses dumped in containers, I think as long as none of Maelstomer doesn't die, it's all fine (which it's not garanteed in a fight with other gangs^^).
and now V can't really sneak on them (because just no)
It's because your V doesn't want to sneak ? :D
Because it's quite easy and quick to do it in this way^^

as long as none of Maelstomer doesn't die, it's all fine (which it's not garanteed in a fight with other gangs^^).
Oh. Ok, so there's that. I think non-lethal part has already failed, then. :(
It's because your V doesn't want to sneak ? :D
Because it's quite easy and quick to do it in this way^^
Sort of.. also, my V is really shit at sneaking, especially now in the open area.

Oh. Ok, so there's that. I think non-lethal part has already failed, then. :(

Sort of.. also, my V is really shit at sneaking, especially now in the open area.
If they are all outside, it could be difficult indeed :)
(when theu are inside, it's quite easy. Just the two dudes near the monk. The other are easy to knock out one by one^^)
At worse, there is a weapon shop not far, so you can buy a non lethal mod (less than 500 eddies if I remember) and install it on a crapy weapon, just to do the job :)
Or equip flash grenades, throw one, knock out one dude, throw another one, knock out a second one,.... until the last one :)

there is a weapon shop not far, so you can buy a non lethal mod (less than 500 eddies if I remember) and install it on a crapy weapon, just to do the job :)
Or equip flash grenades, throw one, knock out one dude, throw another one, knock out a second one,.... until the last one :)
That does sound like a plan. Plan A and plan B :cool:

I did the same in going too early, and left the area....ended up failing the mission and now the monk is annoyed with me.

Issue with sneaking on high level enemies is they will break the choke hold and start attacking you if they are red-skulled above their head. Remember the tutorial on attacking and the heavy with the red skull.

I really don't know a good way to do this early and just have to avoid it like the plague until you are of correct level. Likely even non-lethal weapons will not put out enough damage if they are way above you level, but good luck, and next time avoid this one.

Forum regular
If you have good hacking skills, the best way is to jump to the containers and enter by small vent "window" above them. So you dont need to think about the 1 guy securing main entrance. Then just use non killing fast hack on guys inside. I have the game in czech so i cant say how those hacks are called in english but the most effective to disable enemies is the one doing short circuit of cyberware. They are disabled sooner then they realize what happened.

Last edited:
Yep, it was way too early for hacks there. xD ended up going to that shop, got non-lethal bat and smashed them with it. Very efficient :ok:

Also, just to make sure my V still (not) got it, reloaded, stealth-offed 3 guys, failed the other 2.

All in all, the bonus good karma reward seemed pretty underwhelming considering the effort it took to be non-lethal. :D

Top Bottom