Sad about ending? Need more Triss? Don't forget Witcher 1 EE

+
Sad about ending? Need more Triss? Don't forget Witcher 1 EE

Hey, for a lot you who are slightly disappointed in the ending and missing some follow up lead with characters... ahem... Zoltan... cough cough

Don't forget that the Witcher 1 EE has a single adventure called, "The Wedding".

It's ridiculous, over the top, but it cheered me a up a ton after the ending. :D I love Witcher 3. But this has let me move on and start to cope with my utter despair at not getting something like this for the ending. Just a little something like this. 20 minutes of a run around and chat with your buddies and realize their lives go on. Hoping for something like this to be integrated in the DLC or expansions. Just pure story follow up and playable ending threads.

I hate to admit I'm such a fanboy, but yeah, I totally wanted more Triss. I didn't mind too much that she didn't have any dialogue in Skellige really, before the end, but for some reason I was sure we would get at least one more in-game cutscene after the climax showing Geralt reuniting with her after everything was over, and I was very disappointed it wasn't in there. I hope they'll make an EE so they can expand the ending with a few more scenes because right now it feels way too brief for my taste.

I have to agree with you. I feel that that CD Projekt really just tossed aside some beloved characters like Dandellion, Zoltan, and Triss and really put everything into Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri.

The game is still amazing, but i really expected more from those characters.

Pretty much why i went all out with Yen. It just fits when you go searching for Ciri together, and that old romance blushing up again with the cheesy and corkey lines they throw at each other. I would definitely have picked Triss had she been included more, but yeah she wasnt so i lost interest tbh.

Might try on my second game tho v already watched the vids of the scenes you have with Triss, their cute but short. So it'll probably be Yen again or both for kicks.

Last edited:
IMHO this game is more a sequel to the books, than the previous games. yes, everything (almost) that happened before is mentioned, it just feels more like "finding Ciri" from books, than "f*ck yea, I'm a WITCHER" from the first and second game and I liked it very much, I also got the ending I was hoping for, so as for story, everything went better, than expected :)

Top Bottom