Sadly Lifepath's still have not been improved

+
For new "features" as AI improvement in 1.5 that older consoles can't handle, for sure. But for expansions (story), CDPR have no choice. They announced that they will be available on all platforms. So it's possible that some features won't be available on older consoles, but the main part (the story) will be available for everyone :)
And I don't think that adding few dialogue lines (or even a quest line) here and there would be a problem on "old gen" hardwares.

I truly believe that CDPR will homogenize the game across all platforms. But I think this will take some time and changes to the game's code base. A year is a short time for a game of the CP2077's scale. It involves a lot of mechanics.

Let's hope that this happens, that CDPR can meet all or most of the players' demands.

not going to lie i know nothing about how to create a video game, the only issue i would see with creating extra dialog options is they would need to bring in voice actors just for a few more dialog options however if they are doing a story based dlc where the voice actors are already there then creating more dialog options cant be too expensive or difficult

in video games with choices i usually like to play as a not very nice character, for example renegade in mass effect so the more options makes it feel better, cant also tell who has the rudest unique dialog since i have not played through streetkid yet but i do plan on

hoping in the time they have had to improve the game lifepath's
I don't think the lifepath scenes need improvement. They fine as they are. Short, meaningful and don't distract you from the base game plot.

And what would be nice to have (and, unfortunately, will never be implemented) is different speech patterns for every lifepath opinion.
V's current voice is perfect for a street kid, okayish for nomad, but I just can't imagine an ex-arasaka-corpo-rat talking and behaving like that.
The sad thing is it'll be never implemented because it would require additional funding for VAs, as well as some dialogues rewriting.

But it's a minor issue, and they already have some work to do, so it's fine.

DC9V

Forum veteran
In the upcoming expansions, I would like to see quests that bypass other quests or even entire areas, like it has been the case with The Witcher 2.
_lifepaths+expansions.png

Last edited:
And it would require to do it in each available languages (that's a fair amount of work to change "only" V's voice).
Yeah, this.

But it's just really sad that the game's implying that the street kid lifepath is somewhat canon, simply because of financial limitations on VAs and sound design in general.

Yeah, this.

But it's just really sad that the game's implying that the street kid lifepath is somewhat canon, simply because of financial limitations on VAs and sound design in general.
I don't know in english, but honestly, in French it's maybe the best "non french game" in term of voice acting (and by far).
In french in any case, I think the voice (for female at least), match quite well with all the lifepaths (at least nothing choking or who would tend to me think that V's voice seem to be more Street Kid, Nomad or Corpo). I discovered this actress in Cyberpunk and I love her :D

I don't know in english, but honestly, in French it's maybe the best "non french game" in term of voice acting (and by far).
In french in any case, I think the voice (for female at least), match quite well with all the lifepaths (at least nothing choking or who would tend to me think that V's voice seem to be more Street Kid, Nomad or Corpo). I discovered this actress in Cyberpunk and I love her :D
Japanese voice?

Last edited:
I don't know, but I think CDPR have paid the same attention in all languages (knowing the "true" orginal version is Polish).
(like in French, there are words, expressions, sentences with understatement that you really can't learn in school^^)
So from what I listen, on Cyberpunk, CDPR didn't provide a "low cost" voice acting :)
(but it's more difficult to introduce new things for sure... with the same quality at least)

Top Bottom