Said that day on the Witcher forum

+
And today we hear an assumption about the game’s story
Today, Wednesday "It’s kinda creepy to think about those guys that walk out of the company with (almost) finished version of the game." – Szincza
As far as I remember the story was already completely finished and worked out when the said person left?

omg... we have already April!
Today, Sunday: "I'm kind of disappolinted with you RED guys. You abandoned the project that would become instant hit? Oh I get it, the challenge was not big enough." - Gam3roff

"The Bard: SoQ" is an unexpected surprise expansion and has no deadline for release. Today on Tuesday we have:
"IMHO Dandelion looks great this time. Finally he’s real charmer and lover not a stupid clown." - Hostile

Better late but still in time :)
Today, Wednesday: "Who the heck might want all the kings dead? What could anyone gain from that?" - goon
this is indeed an interesting question and a hot topic in our news threads.

*ahem, well... weekend:
  • Friday, 15: "The Witcher brand is a success in Poland, so no wonder that magazine announces TW2 coverage – that’s enough for people to buy and read it." - Wallace
  • Saturday, 16: "I think QTE was a great idea – gives the gameplay slight arcade touch and makes combat more spectacular." - Yarpen II.
and...
Today, Sunday: "If most voices are the same as in TW1, I wouldn't worry about dubbing quality." - Luciosek.

When something like that happens to you, your are a full addict ;-D
Today, Tuesday: "You know you played TW1 too much when you hit yourself or someone else and you look for red numbers above their heads." - Daerdin

Today's quote from the calendar may occor to many of us when TW2 comes out.
"You know you have been playing to long when you go to get up from your computer and your legs don’t want to work.” – - Jimdcb
Maybe you start in time with some exercises :angel:

OMG I necrophage an old thread

But there are 2 reasons why this isn't that case:

# When I opened this thread I added 11 empty posts which I wanted to fill day by day. But then in May the forums collapsed after a rebuild. And I don't want to be a spammer. So I continued the quotes day by day – all empty (reserved) posts are completed with quotes.

# You may remember on the flipside of each calendar page there was a piece of a very big poster with a size of 5m2 / 53 sq.ft !
Those chosen few who purchased this calendar through a contest, raffle, press event, etc. Did you complete the poster? If yes, make a photo and share it with us :lol
I haven't compiled this poster because I don't have such a huge free area in my room and I don't want to tear apart this calendar.

Top Bottom