Samsung 49" firmware update

+
I love playing CP 2077 on my UW Odyssey monitor! But until the latest firmware update (1015.2) there were some big limitations when using my NVidia 3080. Could not run Nvidia Image Scaling @ 240hz. Nor could I use Image Scaling along with GSync. If i set it to 240hz or activated Adaptive Sync (this allows GSync to run) the Image Scaling option would revert to the old sharpening option and I would lose the ability to run CP at a lower res that would upscale to 5120x1440. 1015.2 fixed the GSync + NIS issue and this has resulted in the game running smooth as hell, even while driving at high speeds. No 240hz plus NIS yet, sadly. But no more micro-stutters at all and Render Latency is in the teens now rather than the 40s. I thought I'd share this info in case any other Odyssey users out there happen to have missed the FW update like I did. I was pulling my hair out trying to stop the freakin stuttering every time I got in a car or on a bike. All better now :)

Congratz on your G9 Neo. I'm using one of its predecessors and I've grown to love 32:9, it is definitely something else!

One thing I find curious though is that you are using NIS on Cyberpunk 2077 instead of DLSS. Or did you just try NIS for academic purposes?

Top Bottom