Samurai Jack

+

Aditya

Forum veteran
Samurai Jack

I really loved this show back in the '00s on Cartoon Network, how many of y'all did too?
The show was extremely well made and did enjoy critical success though alas like many good but unfortunate things didn't make it, and the show abruptly got canned.
A short lived comic series went to where the animated show left off, but that too (had to end) and it's the closest to the legend known as Jack we'll so far get. Samurai Jack #20 Review. Link contains few spoilers for the show.

It did made me think however, how our favourite swordsmen surpassed his legacy from the books to now in The Witcher 3, maybe Jack one day too could have a fitting end in a video game? If the right devs make it, how Geralt was fortunate to get CDP.
I'd love to play a Samurai in a cyberpunk world, maybe we'll get to do that in Cyberpunk 2077?

lol "ooooohhh momma!!!" I really liked Johnny Bravo.. Samurai Jack was good too but wasn't on for very long which you stated. Real bummer cause the show was awesome. Maybe they will do us a real solid someday and make a Johnny Bravo/Samurai Jack/Dexters Lab/Powerpuff Girls/Courage the Cowardly Dog/Ed Edd and Eddy game reuniting them! One can wish a wish?!

*looks up for a shooting star to wish on* (*O_^)_

I really love all those "old" cartoons personally. Hold a special place in my heart, like Dragon Ball does! (Im apeshi+ crazy about DB/Z) Thanks for the cool thread! Brought back some fond memories.

PS: Makes me wonder why can't they make a good Dragon Ball rpg? Why is it so hard? lol Sorry. Not trying to steal the thread!!! But you got me thinking..

Top Bottom