Samurai (Johnny´s band) clothes !Warning minor spoilers!

+
So I did this nice litte encounter/mission close to the prostitutes street in Japan town, where you meet some street artist then Johnny shows up tells you about some old vinils of his band you go look for them and so on dont want to spoil the whole encounter

Anywho at the end you find some old guy vendor selling vinils and you can also buy from him some cool Samurai (band) themed clothes ... unfortunatelly the jackets are expensive (7000 eddies or so) so I didnt had enough money to buy it but when you finish the encounter you just cant interact with the vendor again and if you fast travel to other place and then come back he is not here anymore ... so everyone done this encounter or came across those clothes any other way? They are really cool loking and it would be really a shame if you had only one chance to buy them and then having the vendor dissapeared and the clothes locked out from the game.

You should probably put the text about how you find the quest in spoiler tags..

Yes, I found the same mission, got the shirt, the pants and the aviators. The SAMURAI 2020 world tour t-shirt is the best piece of inner torso gear that Ive found so far. Legendary with 4 armor mods that I can craft. The armor stats balloon. Bad-ass.

I have not found other Silverhand items yet, but Im sure they are there..

ps. I doubt the vendor vanishes completely..

You should probably put the text about how you find the quest in spoiler tags..

Yes, I found the same mission, got the shirt, the pants and the aviators. The SAMURAI 2020 world tour t-shirt is the best piece of inner torso gear that Ive found so far. Legendary with 4 armor mods that I can craft. The armor stats balloon. Bad-ass.

I have not found other Silverhand items yet, but Im sure they are there..

Well after I came back to the stand after a while he is not here, so maybe you can meet him again in different encounter or you cant get those items other ways (I really hope so)

Well after I came back to the stand after a while he is not here, so maybe you can meet him again in different encounter or you cant get those items other ways (I really hope so)

OOOOOOOOOOOH that sucks if he is just gone.... :sad:

Considering the restaurant owner said that the guy has been there forever, its ominous if he just vanishes...

ps Use of spoiler tags goes like this [ spoiler ] text [ /spoiler ]
remove the spaces

He definitely does. I am trying to buy the Samurai inner shirt as well but the vendor has just vanished for no good reason that I know of. I tried to time skip for 24 hours in 2 hour increments to see if he would appear and he didn't. I will now try a main story 'job', complete it and see if he returns...hopefully he does.

Well that definitely sucks if you don't have the necessary money when you start the quest...

On the other hand, the shirt is practically TOO good, making all other inner torsos kind of pointless.

When I talked to him, nothing he sold was legendary ... Although it doesn't matter if you want samurai clothes, you have the entire Silverhand set.

Yes, it is necessary to finish the mission.

For reference, this is what you get from him:
tshirt.jpg

Because of the FOUR modslots, even with the most basic armor mods I can craft, the shirt ends up giving like 4 times as much armor as standard pieces of clothing. Its quite OP...

So I did this nice litte encounter/mission close to the prostitutes street in Japan town, where you meet some street artist then Johnny shows up tells you about some old vinils of his band you go look for them and so on dont want to spoil the whole encounter

Anywho at the end you find some old guy vendor selling vinils and you can also buy from him some cool Samurai (band) themed clothes ... unfortunatelly the jackets are expensive (7000 eddies or so) so I didnt had enough money to buy it but when you finish the encounter you just cant interact with the vendor again and if you fast travel to other place and then come back he is not here anymore ... so everyone done this encounter or came across those clothes any other way? They are really cool loking and it would be really a shame if you had only one chance to buy them and then having the vendor dissapeared and the clothes locked out from the game.
You can collect them via quest rewards from Rogue and randomly (from what I can tell) from others.

For reference, this is what you get from him:
View attachment 11095157

Because of the FOUR modslots, even with the most basic armor mods I can craft, the shirt ends up giving like 4 times as much armor as standard pieces of clothing. Its quite OP...
I'll stop by there again to see if the old man is there and if not, it will be something that stays for the NG + at least in my first character.

What you may not know is that if you wear clothes from the silverhand set, you unlock special lines of dialogue with that old man.

Don't remember if I bought them during the quest, but I can craft some of them now, so... IDK.
Could be a bug, but seems their was intent to allow you to keep them in some way.

I also don't recall him selling anything of Legendary quality. I went back after completing a job and he still wasn't there. I'll keep checking throughout. And yeah, having 4 mod slots makes it super strong. Can it be crafted?

OK, this completely sucks. I got the shirt from him, which is great, but the jacket was 35,000. So, I went and spent HOURS working my way up until I had the money. And I returned. And the guy is completely gone. Forever. If the designer intended this, he should have made it clear that you had ONE chance. But that is BAD design. The old man should be here.

Top Bottom