Sandevistan Cyberware won't let me do quick melee attacks with Katanas and Mantis Blade, also Blood Pump does not work if you have an Arms Cyberware

+
Sandevistan Cyberware won't let me do quick melee attacks with Katanas and Mantis Blade, also Blood Pump does not work if you have an Arms Cyberware

Report all of these to CDPR directly. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en

They need to be aware of all the nasty combat, item and perk related bugs so this can be fixed in the next patch. So many cyberware are bugged beyond belief and don't work at all.

On a personal note this is crushingly disappointing. I was looking forward to integrating the OS into my build but now it seems like there's no point if it doesn't even work right.

Last edited:

Are you using the rocket launcher arms because the blood pump and the rocket launcher arms use the same quickslot as the grenades, you do have to swap the blood pump in to the grenade slot if you want to use it.

Top Bottom