Sandevistan is STILL bugged after 10 months?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The higher quality Sandevistans, like Qiant from Fingers, still bugs out melee weapon light attacks, making the whole build pointless.

How is this still not fixed?

"SANDEVISTAN IS STILL BUGGED AFTER 10 MONTHS?"

"How is this still not fixed?"
Simple. You never forwarded this issue to them. Just file a bug-report concerning this issue here. Please do so in a calmly, and orderly fashion.

It's not "if you encounter", it's not some obscure bug that happens once a month. Anyone with high Reflex can go replicate it at any time in-game.

Only thing you can do is report, report, report, and report. I also thought it would be hard to get the broken recharge jump fixed, but people gathered evidence and reported it to no end, and they got it fixed in the next update.
If you have video evidence of the change, send that. if not, describe in detail how the bug is affecting the Sandevistans. I cannot help cause I didn't experience/notice this issue and I can't contribute anything to it, but gather more people who do and do your thing

Only thing you can do is report, report, report, and report. I also thought it would be hard to get the broken recharge jump fixed, but people gathered evidence and reported it to no end, and they got it fixed in the next update.
If you have video evidence of the change, send that. if not, describe in detail how the bug is affecting the Sandevistans. I cannot help cause I didn't experience/notice this issue and I can't contribute anything to it, but gather more people who do and do your thing

What do you mean "describe in detail"? How can it not be clear? Equip any Sandevistan that slows time down to 25% or less, equip a Katana, Mantis Blades or Machete, activate Sandevistan and try to do a light attack combo. You can't because the animation bugs out.

It's been like this since the game launched.
Look at the upload date?!? The only way for you to not notice it, is if you haven't actually used Sandevistan with melee weapons.

Last edited:
What do you mean "describe in detail"? How can it not be clear? Equip any Sandevistan that slows time down 25% or less, equip a Katana, Mantis Blades or Machete, activate Sandevistan and try to do a light attack combo. You can't because the animation bugs out.

It's been like this since the game launched.
Look at the upload date?!? The only way for you to not notice it, is if you haven't actually used Sandevistan with melee weapons.
Isn't it like that with all sandevistan types? Or at least it was 1 year ago, I don't know now after patches. And what about the finishing moves that stop sandevistan effect? Still bugged?

Isn't it like that with all sandevistan types? Or at least it was 1 year ago, I don't know now after patches. And what about the finishing moves that stop sandevistan effect? Still bugged?

Only the ones that slow time more. The light attacks work fine on the lower level models. Yes, finishing moves still end Sandevistan, but I have no idea if that's intended or not because other actions that have hard animations (animations that take control away from the player) end it too. That might just be a "feature" of the way the time dilation is coded.

The only way for you to not notice it, is if you haven't actually used Sandevistan with melee weapons.

It is OUTRAGEOUS to expect CDPR play their own game...
(not to mention they don't seem to read their own forums)

The problem I HAVE with their support system, is that it implies the problem is personal rather than an all-encompassing bug affecting all players. Its not designed to be used for bug-reporting in my opinion. One player makes a report of an issue affecting THEM. And if they go by universal "standard", unless that ticket is updated frequently, the devs can consider the issue resolved (without anything actually happening). Mightve just outsourced the ticket-service to some Indian IT-support company. I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Only the ones that slow time more. The light attacks work fine on the lower level models. Yes, finishing moves still end Sandevistan, but I have no idea if that's intended or not because other actions that have hard animations (animations that take control away from the player) end it too. That might just be a "feature" of the way the time dilation is coded.
Got it. If it's intended... Well, it clearly shouldn't.
Post automatically merged:

It is OUTRAGEOUS to expect CDPR play their own game...
(not to mention they don't seem to read their own forums)

The problem I HAVE with their support system, is that it implies the problem is personal rather than an all-encompassing bug affecting all players. Its not designed to be used for bug-reporting in my opinion. One player makes a report of an issue affecting THEM. And if they go by universal "standard", unless that ticket is updated frequently, the devs can consider the issue resolved (without anything actually happening). Mightve just outsourced the ticket-service to some Indian IT-support company. I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
They are aware of the millions of bugs, the important ones at least, they just can't fix them (yet?). Probably they use the system just to prioritize. Let's say 1000 people report a bug and 10 another, they'll focus more on the former. Still, with millions of copies sold all over the world, expecting CDPR to actually use that system to know which bugs are more important than others, is a little naive IMHO. It's not like we are millions of people using such systems here, 99% of the gamers either complain on Reddit/Twitter or just ditch the game. Or say "whatever, it is a masterpiece, 10/10", never forget about those.

Last edited:
My latest experience with CDPR support is a good one, and I must to say that response times improved massively and it is definitely worth to send a report. I during my last play saw at least two fixes of things which I have reported including bugs in localisation.

I got a response for my ticket.

"We are aware of this issue"

So I guess some random crash that happens if you do a 360 jump-turn while naked at 6:22am off a bridge in Kabuki into a passing car is more important than one of the 3 OS being non-functional.

I got a response for my ticket.

"We are aware of this issue"

So I guess some random crash that happens if you do a 360 jump-turn while naked at 6:22am off a bridge in Kabuki into a passing car is more important than one of the 3 OS being non-functional.
Lightspeed fast reply, don't you think? You holloed it in yesterday, they hollo right back the next day. Wish the government replied this fast. I'd give it a good chance they'll address it in a big patch, together with other issues, like they always do. Just have to be patient.

Lightspeed fast reply, don't you think? You holloed it in yesterday, they hollo right back the next day. Wish the government replied this fast. I'd give it a good chance they'll address it in a big patch, together with other issues, like they always do. Just have to be patient.

It's been broken since launch, in case you missed that part.

It's been broken since launch, in case you missed that part.
Probably because only now it was reported to the right place. Don't forget for the longest time, their main objective was to get the game back on the PS Store. Rest assured your issue had to wait in line until that objective was complete. Only now the dev have some time to tackle other issues.

Probably because only now it was reported to the right place. Don't forget for the longest time, their main objective was to get the game back on the PS Store. Rest assured your issue had to wait in line until that objective was complete. Only now the dev have some time to tackle other issues.

Then how were they "aware of the issue" if they weren't aware of the issue? You're making no sense. Also, again, I know it was reported around launch when the thread about it was up.

You realize it completely breaks Reflex Blade builds, right? If you can't do light attacks, you can't apply bleeds and Blades rely on said bleed to function properly on higher difficulties. Saying "it's not a priority" is like saying if quickhacks didn't apply any effects it wouldn't be a priority.

Then how were they "aware of the issue" if they weren't aware of the issue? You're making no sense. Also, again, I know it was reported around launch when the thread about it was up.

You realize it completely breaks Reflex Blade builds, right? If you can't do light attacks, you can't apply bleeds and Blades rely on said bleed to function properly on higher difficulties. Saying "it's not a priority" is like saying if quickhacks didn't apply any effects it wouldn't be a priority.
I never said they weren't aware of the issue. I said, that for the longest time they were occupied getting the game back on the PS Store. That took precedence over anything else.

But erm... your issue... you not being able to make a combo attack during slowdown time. I watched it only once... and found it highly consistent. So much so, that I would give it a 98% chance it's fully intended - you not being able to execute a full combo attack during slowdown time.

Looks like that they don't want you to do that, slaughtering all your adversaries around you, while time is slowed. Seems to me that that perk is only meant to escape. That could explain why it was never... "fixed". If you want to have confirmation, you could always ask, by again filing in a bug-report. Whether or not they'll reply, solely depends on 'how' you ask them.

I never said they weren't aware of the issue. I said, that for the longest time they were occupied getting the game back on the PS Store. That took precedence over anything else.

But erm... your issue... you not being able to make a combo attack during slowdown time. I watched it only once... and found it highly consistent. So much so, that I would give it a 98% chance it's fully intended - you not being able to execute a full combo attack during slowdown time.

Looks like that they don't want you to do that, slaughtering all your adversaries around you, while time is slowed. Seems to me that that perk is only meant to escape. That could explain why it was never... "fixed". If you want to have confirmation, you could always ask, by again filing in a bug-report. Whether or not they'll reply, solely depends on 'how' you ask them.

It works fine on the 50% dilation Sandevistans. The whole point of the build is precisely to slaughter everything while time is slowed down. There are Sandevistan mods that buff melee damage while it's active and even an Iconic Katana that does bonus damage while a Sandevistan is active so that's just complete nonsense.

The animation simply bugs out because it's trying to execute said animation too fast relative to the rest of the game. That's the long and short of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom