Sandevistan issues.

+

ya1

Forum regular
I just started a blades walkthrough and got some serious issues with Sandevistan.

First of all, small thing (but kinda big), the wording on all time dilation skills is wrong. In English language, "reduce STH by 30%" means that STH is now 70% of what it was before the reduction. Same goes for most phrases implying a reduction such as "slow time." Whereas in the game, "slow time BY x%" is used as "slow time TO x%." This is what the values imply: better Sandevistans got lower values, and the most pronounced slow mo is from Synaptic Accelerator which has the lowest value. So the wording should be changed. Or the values should be reversed. Otherwise, guys, you're failing elementary school math or elementary school grammar in an English speaking country. ;)

Second, the finisher animation turns off Sandevistan.

Third, combos are off during Sandevistan. V just mashes the first strike.

Forth. The cooldown icon is all bugged. Sometimes it's there, sometimes not... well

Fifth. QianT Sandevistan Mk.4 completely breaks the game. I know this is true for most gear accessible at that level but still. Godmode at lvl 20?

So I'm sure people will add more. Cheers. And devs back to work chop chop ;)

Last edited:
I'm still having the issue of Sandevistan turning itself off issue on console and not just with finishers. One hit and it'll shut off sometimes

Top Bottom