Sapkowski books in italy ?

+
i think we'll never see Sapowski's books in italian (purtroppo...mi piacerebbe molto vederli scritti nella mia lingua)

Try sending e-mails or petitions to your local publishers. When they see that there's lot of interest in these books, then who knows... ;)

Daerdin said:
Try sending e-mails or petitions to your local publishers. When they see that there's lot of interest in these books, then who knows... ;)
Hum...we can try with Arnenia, they public a lot of fantasy books...

I have sent e-mails to Fanucci Publisher and Nord Publisher but they have not intention to publish Sapkowski books for now, Armenia Publisher has not answered to my email.Please send all you emails with this request !!!!!P.S. sorry for my english

i just ordered "the last wish" in a library in Milan! Is that the right book? it's the first book with geralt's adventure?there are others book in english of the same series? i give up ....no chance to see it in italian...

ausir

Forum veteran
Yes, it's the first book. Unfortunately, it's the only book translated to English for now. Other books are available in Polish, Russian, Lithuanian, Czech, German, French and Spanish. Maybe you know any of these languages?

i dare you italians on a wisdom conquest about this books... we in poland think that generally those books cannot be translated to any language.. so try hard to learn the knowledge for it might be worthy. hope this was funny

Ausir said:
Yes, it's the first book. Unfortunately, it's the only book translated to English for now. Other books are available in Polish, Russian, Lithuanian, Czech, German, French and Spanish. Maybe you know any of these languages?
i know a bit german...not enough to full understand a book :(

Top Bottom