Sarkeesian predicts Witcher 3 will be "misogynist".

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragonbird : Not to go much into off-topic, I actually often hear phrases like "google this and that". I try to avoid it and say "search for this and that" :) It's not unlike Xerox being synonymous with photocopying for a while, which was annoying. I doubt Bing is better than Google privacy wise though. DDG is another matter. Here is a very good read: http://www.fastcolabs.com/3026698/inside-duckduckgo-googles-tiniest-fiercest-competitor

Anyway, back to the topic. I don't think that most developers will be affected negatively by these scandals. May be some big companies will, but indie developers most probably won't.

@Gilrond
Any company that lets themselves be altered by any of this deserves to fall into obscurity from caving into gaming politics.

I doubt they will though. What makes these feminazis special? Bioware's the only company I can think of that ever caved into public demand, but that outcry for mass effect was HUGE, and well warranted in my opinion. This, this isn't even a blimp on the map. It's already fizzled and died for the most part and nothing predictably has really changed, beyond more people being aware of Anita and her high school philosophy grade arguments.

If Bethesda couldn't be convinced to make more dlc when fans were begging for it on their own site, these AAA companies aren't gonna budge from some Uppity Yuppy Yippies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom