Save, checkpoint, automatic saving

+
Save, checkpoint, automatic saving

I am sick and tired of this continuous manual recording/ save when I play what should be done continuously (often to remember to do, sometimes I do not).

Somehow, this system is W3 little old-fashioned?

Because if you do not do so at death automatically or checkpoint throw you either too far (for example, half an hour's end, when you lose a large Collectibles: plants, trunks, shopping, sales and card games, so do them again) or successfully quite close to where he died.

Checkpoint should be more frequent, for example when you buy something, the deadline 5min., You're talking about something, to make changes / disappearance, a range of transport on a map, after a card game ...

This continuous manual save him from his task is unpleasant and really modern game the old-fashioned, because it cuts the flow of the game, the plot and do not let the smooth flow of the game, which is a good game one of the attractive points.

Is this recording you can do something? Especially the checkpoint after the event happens a lot more often, and certainly happen.

*** Manual recording/save is good and when there are many image storage location, so I can exclude certain game points 'open' and return really far away, if need be.

youre wrong!
utterly!
1: more saves would make the game a "rinse and repeat" experience where you just bang in a save game before anything you think might be tough. You can already do that anyway with quicksaves and in a way its a bit of a lame way to play the game!
2: have you checked the size of your savegame folder? i carry mine back and forth between home and office; its 640MB!! 640MB!!! for save games?? thats bloody mental!! and im only just really starting Skellige on a 32 hour first play through! i hate to think how big a full single 200 hour gameplay will be!! at that size; without doubt; the savegames will be causing several players issues on size alone; corrupt data..whatever
3: the current system is pretty much perfect; saves at sign posts, saves at major quest markers, saves at stages through quests (ive just done one on Skellige that saved after each stage of relatively short quest) at most i would suggest youre maybe 10 minutes away from where you were...at the very maximum!

at least the savegames are handled better than in witcher 2 where every bloody quicksave generated a new save-file and the amount of save-files influenced the loading times of the whole game ... man THAT was some freakin pain xD (esp with stupid steam cloud sync^^)

for the auto-save system i'd say its quite ok the way it is... want more safety? quicksafe like a madman :D

Xbox1 play, which does not have a hot key for the recording, such as a PC shortcut key F5. But requires 5 different functions (pause, list, list, record, return to) so that it can be done, so it takes time and interrupts the smooth flow of the game.

Checking Points is a nice story mode you play, but the problem is probably in the open world of the passage of one place to another. Popular time is lost. Ostelet, play cards, but otherwise explore - and the 'oops' became the battle in front and you have not forgotten to save mauaalisesti for a long time, so when you die you will lose a lot and still return to the recording point.

I consider xbox1 load -listaa with ten seats that stores all the parents checkpoints and the automatic recording will always get older is removed when a new take their place. Your manual recordings always remain.

Top Bottom