[Save corruption] Textures Disappearing

+
I think the issue may have a similar nature,
It definitely looks similar.
I have created a save game at that particular spot, but not with the objects gone. What would you like to test? Making a save when the objects are gone and then strolling through the city?
I'll backup my files and try it. If you got the time it would be great if you can test it too. Before the issue occurred, I probably was standing close to a wall inside of Delamain HQ, when I created a save file. I then fast-travelled to Charter ST, where the textures began to break down.

Well, they haven' released the next-gen patch yet which will update the graphics for your console a bit. But still, that's one of the reasons I prefer PC over console. But then again, my PC cost significantly more than an XBOX. Thus, as long as one knows the pros and cons of the platform everything's cool :)

Edit: @DC9V and @LeKill3rFou please also submit this error as a bug report. The more information they have the better.
I know, no complain for me. We do with our means, I am largely satisfied with my modest console :)
And yep, I do it right now ;)

I'll backup my files and try it. If you got the time it would be great if you can test it too. Before the issue occurred, I probably was standing close to a wall inside of Delamain HQ, when I created a save file. I then fast-travelled to Charter ST, where the textures began to break down.
I will, but as always it will probably take a while. I usually only use the PC on weekends and often leave it turned off during the week. But I will try it the very next time I turn it on and I will also update this thread :)

Last edited:
Update: I've edited the title of this thread because I'm still not sure
weither the issue has been caused by .ini tweaks or in another way.
(Old title: .ini-Tweaks Got Stuck to Save Files)

So if a person is experiencing a similar issue, they're now invited to
use this thread even if there hasn't been any mods installed.

Update: I've edited the title of this thread because I'm still not sure
weither the issue has been caused by .ini tweaks or in another way.
(Old title: .ini-Tweaks Got Stuck to Save Files)

So if a person is experiencing a similar issue, they're now invited to
use this thread even if there hasn't been any mods installed.
This issue is becoming increasingly more interesting. If this can also be caused by not-modified *.ini files I would assume that the savesgames aren't actually corrupted but the game state. Anyway, given that we cannot properly debug any of it it remains in the hands of CDPR to address and fix this.

in my case, the buildings only disappear, when the option "slow hdd mode=on" (with this option disabled, the buildings are still normal, but I have a lot of stuttering, with this option disabled) , I already tried to start a new game, to see if it was my save, but even with a new game, this problem continued... it only happens too, when I'm riding in a car.

Rtx3070ti - Ryzen9 5900x - 1tb SSD nvme (2gb writing and reading) - 16gb ram 3200mhz

I play since the first version, only after patch 1.3 this problem is happening.

Last edited:
A question by an ignorant,
"Slow HDD mode= On/Off" is only for HDD ?
If your game is on a SSD, it's useless to enable/disable it, no ?
a lot of people suffer from stuttering in the game, and they don't know that activating this option makes the game much better the frametime

A question by an ignorant,
"Slow HDD mode= On/Off" is only for HDD ?
If your game is on a SSD, it's useless to enable/disable it, no ?
Apparently it just loads more resources into RAM. If this is true, I would recommend to always activate it because people with a fast enough SSD usually also have enough RAM. But I don't know if it does anything else. Thus, I'd be curious as well...

Top Bottom