Save-File-Bricking might cause more lawsuits

+
the community was inclined to overlook the buggy mess and the missing content that CDPR KNOWINGLY advertised (thus the lawsuit is actually deserved).

Now that the issue with the save bricking becomes more and more apparent, this might cause some more lawsuits to come (again - deserved).

The way they are designed is causing save games to become unusable just from doing all the normal CONTENT of the game. yeah.

LET
THAT
SINK
IN

just completing ALL of the games content is enough to make your save files unusable.

pray they will do something about this ASAP
or
pray that there will be a CDPR that can fix this game in the future..

Considering there are plenty, and I do mean plenty of people finishing all of the game's content with no issues... Nah, not really happening.

The investors could, maybe, have something, a longshot but still. This does not.

I went nuts just scrapping thousands of sodas from vending machines for the components, then been selling them in bulk, and crafting like crazy and I haven't experienced any issues. I know the issues are happening to some people but I doubt anybody is going to pay a lawyer to sue over something so silly.

The funniest thing is when you go to quick save because you know the game crashes, and you crash in the process of quick saving

Top Bottom