Save files are corrupted

+
Exactly, increasing the save file limit won't solve the problem, it will only delay it.

They have to make changes so the file size automatically cannot exceed the predefined limits.

As I have stated in one of my earlier posts, I suspect that this isn't as easy to do.

Setting a save game limit also means that there must be limits of how many content the player is able to do and how many items it can collect in total.
However, that's not so unusual, because I know lots of games with such a system in mind, that limits you to have only a specific amounts of items stackable for example. Also a grid-based inventory normally is limited to a predefined render, whilest in CP77 (and TW3 respectively) the inventories are unlimited scaling automatically. Hence, not even the weight system is a limit, it only determines when you cannot move anymore, but it won't prevent you from being a "garbage collector".

In order to apply such changes to CP77 isn't just a hotfix, it could be a bigger patch to provide, because they have to rebalance quite many things in this case, since the game isn't desgined to have any limits in mind as of now. At least in terms of stuff the player is able to collect that is.

Cheers
TalentX
Nah, they don't need to do any "rebalance".
For workable solution - they just need to increase the size like twice for future AND implement GC on saving.

There were few examples here in this thread that clarify things.
1. Cheating 50 million mats doesn't increase save dramatically - so mats are "safe" as they are not stored as single items. Safe to assume money and ammo works the same.
2. Crafting 2000 pistols at once and doing nothing with them does increase file size a lot (like 1MB, like it's expected).
But even this will not lead to a problem because even if you craft 2000 pistols you need to do something with them since you cannot move and your inventory is scrolling forever.
Safe to assume no one will move 2000 pistols to stash one by one (there is no bulk move for single items like weapons right?)
You either sell them or dismantle them or throw them on the ground.
In any of those cases we run GC every 24/48h of game time. Or every sleep - you go to sleep then we:
a) reset traders buyback (like its done now anyway but every 48h I think)
b) we clean up any stuff you thrown on the ground
c) we GC any memory used for items you crafted and dismantled (we dont need it, item is gone anyway)
d) we clean any crafting or owning history of items you no longer have from a/b/c/d. They are gone, no need to keep it.

If the save were limited to like 16MB AND there would be GC like above, then only way to crash it would be to craft 20.000 weapons in 24/48h and keep them in inventory or stash so they wont be GC'ed. This is unrealistic and edge case scenario that should never happen.

This fix is not that hard unless they hardcoded to keep history of items/crafting for some reason.
And since people are reporting some bodies still lying in the city after hours/days of gameplay that means something is not ok with GC and every such body is also saved adding to the problem.

Last edited:
So basically it's a choice of unlimited item storage that crashes. Or a limited item system. With a rebalanced encomy crafting upgrade limit.
Not exactly.

There are more problems related to the issue.
Setting limits in reflection with everything that the game offers is one way. However, apparently the game won't clear deleted item information from the save file either. This has to be resolved as well, because this is one of the main problems why the save file bloats itself fast.

So basically it's a choice of unlimited item storage that crashes. Or a limited item system. With a rebalanced encomy crafting upgrade limit.
Not really. Unlimited is unrealistic in this game. Its limited by common sense and usability.
Character is bound by weight. Unless you cheat you weight limit you cannot hold 20.000 pistols.
Stash is in theory infinite, but if you put there 20.000 weapons its no longer usable. So no one will do it, there is no point.
With proper GC for items that are no longer in inventory and stash there shouldn't be a problem in the first place.
Post automatically merged:

However, apparently the game won't clear deleted item information from the save file either. This has to be resolved as well, because this is one of the main problems why the save file bloats itself fast.
This is the main problem.
It's kinda strange to save that information.
But I saw a game once, that kept all your characters progression in save file, not just current state. Like on lvl 1 you gained +1STR, on level 2 you gained +1DEX and so on for all the levels. Which was actually pointless because you couldn't de-level in this game. But someone did a save system like that so it worked like that.
For some games this is good to have (like NWN where if something would lower your level, state would be recalculated for that level and you would have your true lower level) but for some there is no point.
Guess we will never know why they don't clear past items completely in REDengine.

Stop crafting and loading saves? Seriously?

After my save got corrupted i looked for a fix and i find that?

I'm done, i will do the only reasonable thing left for me to do and remove this waste of SSD space. .
We Apple now.
YOU ARE HOLDING IT WRONG!

Last edited:
Reading all post. I’m sorry but this should be fixed in priority.
Anything that destroy player progression should be a top priority bug.
And allow new game ++++++++++++ this time!

Yeah the issue seems very complex because they also mention, "The save file size limit might be increased in one of the future patches, but the corrupted files will remain that way."

So nothing will be able to restore a damaged save as there are probably some missing parts now we cannot restore.

So the best you can do actually if you really want to keep your save is probably to back it up somewhere, and stop playing until a fix is coming.

What seems to be happening is the game is being allowed to write more than 8192KB to the save, but, instead of increasing the file size, it's truncating the data to 8192KB and discarding the rest, including the EOF marker, because of the max file size limit. The saves will remain corrupt because there's no way to know what data was cut off after 8192KB.

So, yeah, pretty much what you said. Data is missing after 8192KB which is rendering the saves corrupt.

The real question is, why is the program being allowed to write to a save file in such a way that it has to cut off the rest of the data when it hits it's file size limit? Is this normal, or are there any checks that can be put in place to prevent the game from writing to a save when the data in memory being dumped to file exceeds the maximum file size limit? Or is there any kind of way to ensure that the data in memory doesn't exceed 8192KB?

I mean, I know the optimal outcome here is to fix the bloat, which will guarantee that the save files will not exceed the maximum file size limit, but, the other side of this issue is the games ability to write to file even if data exceeds the file size limit, borking your save. There has to be a way to safeguard against that.

I'm not affected yet, but after about 25 hours with very minimal crafting, my saves are already at 4 MB, probably because I loot everything I find.

I will of course stop doing that in order to not risk reaching the 8 MB, but I consider this a very unpleasant way of playing the game. Because from now on, with every small item in the game, I always have to think about whether that pickup might be too much.

A support that gives answers like "you're playing it wrong" seems very rude to me as a customer, especially given the marketing of the game.

Please consider the priority of this bug. If it cannot be fixed in time, maybe release the save file format to the public so that the community can create a cleanup tool for not corrupted files that already are quite big?

I'm not affected yet, but after about 25 hours with very minimal crafting, my saves are already at 4 MB, probably because I loot everything I find.

I will of course stop doing that in order to not risk reaching the 8 MB, but I consider this a very unpleasant way of playing the game. Because from now on, with every small item in the game, I always have to think about whether that pickup might be too much.

Not sure if you've seen this earlier in the thread, but the worst of the bloat is frontloaded toward the beginning of the game (going to a new area for the first time). So 4MB after 25 hours doesn't mean you'll hit the save file size cap at 50 hours. I spent my first 50 hours looting everything too like you mentioned. I'm at 75 hours now and only at 5.1MB.

Not sure if you've seen this earlier in the thread, but the worst of the bloat is frontloaded toward the beginning of the game (going to a new area for the first time). So 4MB after 25 hours doesn't mean you'll hit the save file size cap at 50 hours. I spent my first 50 hours looting everything too like you mentioned. I'm at 75 hours now and only at 5.1MB.
I did too, but I also crafted to level 18 of 20. No exploits, just legit crafting and collecting as I have done since Fallout 3 in 2008. My saves are now all damaged permanently and my 100+ hours of playtime is now equal to 0 essentially. But don't tell that to CD Projekt Red... they wont have it. They need that 60$ more than I do clearly. Especially after their stock dropped 2 billion since release.

I have two comments:

Firstly: The file size (also) increases when using regular component upgrades (available via the skill tree).
E.G. Not creating new items, or using anything that could be interpreted as an exploit or similar.

Secondly: I can confirm that 8192 KB is the limit, at that point I just get a black screen when trying to load.
At that point you have to force shut it down through the task manager.
2020-12-22_07h26_38.jpg

Not really. Unlimited is unrealistic in this game. Its limited by common sense and usability.
Character is bound by weight. Unless you cheat you weight limit you cannot hold 20.000 pistols.
Stash is in theory infinite, but if you put there 20.000 weapons its no longer usable. So no one will do it, there is no point.
With proper GC for items that are no longer in inventory and stash there shouldn't be a problem in the first place.

This is the main problem.
It's kinda strange to save that information.
But I saw a game once, that kept all your characters progression in save file, not just current state. Like on lvl 1 you gained +1STR, on level 2 you gained +1DEX and so on for all the levels. Which was actually pointless because you couldn't de-level in this game. But someone did a save system like that so it worked like that.
For some games this is good to have (like NWN where if something would lower your level, state would be recalculated for that level and you would have your true lower level) but for some there is no point.
Guess we will never know why they don't clear past items completely in REDengine.

We Apple now.
YOU ARE HOLDING IT WRONG!

Coding like this, when you save all the intermediate steps is actually not uncommon as it helps when you are recreating and eliminating bugs in programs like financial software. It is however not common practice in games to do this as the state changes often and creates data-bloating :)

I assume that CP2077 adds a lot of data to a savefile once you discover a new area filling out the worldmap which explains file growth when just exploring the map. Also they might keep corpses with loot around in the save file for longer than other games. I remember seeing corpses with loot remaining when I return to an area where I fought earlier, often several hour later they're still around.

I am only 25% in the main story but have done side missions, gigs and crafted a lot, still my file is less than 3 MB so I am not worried even though I am 50 hours in. I am keeping an eye on the savefiles though and save frequently just in case.

A support that gives answers like "you're playing it wrong" seems very rude to me as a customer, especially given the marketing of the game.

Please consider the priority of this bug. If it cannot be fixed in time, maybe release the save file format to the public so that the community can create a cleanup tool for not corrupted files that already are quite big?

This is the post Arctic is referencing I belive. (not sure why the subtitle is regarding a different post, at least for me)

Assuming you've already explored/"discovered" each location on the map by just driving through them for Delamain's quest, the majority of rapid save file expansions should be past and things much more stable, so long as you limit your crafting to only the bare necessities.

For example, today, I leveled crafting from 7 to 10. Though through using the bug/glitch of dismantling a couple of max docs 1-by-1 from a stack of 100+ to get the full xp of the stack, rather than mass crafting items to avoid bloat.

My save file has gone from yesterday's save of 3051kb to 3384kb.

In that time, in addition to the max docs, I've dismantled gear, looted everything possible and done 13 quest log missions (gigs and side missions the journal tracks) in addition to stopping each crime I drove past or was near a mission objective. (1 of the quests I did was the tarot card graffiti)

You can keep playing, just keep lots of additional saves. I went from 3 save files that I would keep overwriting (and are now all corrupted) to 47 (latest save #). Hopefully they will address the crafting bloat soon. If not, then the bandaid of a larger save file limit until they hopefully get a garbage collection code added/working.

As an aside, I've noticed what others have mentioned regarding robots. If they drop "common" loot (white) they are not lootable (for me) and they never go away. Any robots that drop green and better items are able to be looted, and those robots eventually despawn.

EDIT: the current timer for the save file (viewed in game) is 44 hours.

Last edited:
Also some data to add: started tonight with save file of 2.783mb. The only thing i did was drive to downtown towards the delamain quest. As it was the first time that i drove in that area, i received phonecalls for a couple of cars that i could buy. I bought the van and saved. I did not take, sell or craft anything, only driving and buying 1 van. My save file is now 3.031mb. So only for driving to a new area and buying a van.

I didn't see anyone talking about it, so a little question. Someone tested if only getting a tons of readables and collecting new jobs to do (by entering in new zones and receiving calls etc) without take any lootable and making anything in the inventory and crafting, bloat as well the saves? This could be the reason why people like me who don't touch at all the crafting system (just collect and selling stuff) and simply are a completionist are nearly the limit as well if they expend +100 hours.

No it didn't seem like the same issue to me since none of the saves would load at all, but literally nothing else has changed on this system. That said, without thread or debug info it's impossible to say, but I looked up the dll at the bottom of the stack here and it might be GPU/driver related? Very odd... again haven't changed a thing here... (edit: I take that back. I changed RTX setting from high to psycho today, but just kept playing instead of rebooting. That is the only setting I changed, and I changed back after the load save failed... obviously did not fix by reverting the setting).

EDIT: Unfortunately I don't have any more time to spend on this today, but it's worth mentioning that obviously I have tried resetting all settings to defaults, reinstalled the GPU driver, and "re-installed" the Cyberpunk2077.exe by .bak-ing it and letting steam re-download it. And it may also be worth mentioning that after letting steam re-download the .exe (same file size) it got much further than it had before (loading screen and progress bar)... guessing something (almost certainly in render pipeline) is corrupted (texture files maybe?)... wil try reinstalling game later, but I want to be sure my saves are backed up first.

Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
File: <Unknown>(0)

Version=1
EventType=REDEngineErrorReport
EventTime=0
ReportIdentifier=ffffffff-ffffffff-00000001-00000000
Sig[0].Name=StackHash
Sig[0].Value=0x0000000000000000
Sig[1].Name=ErrorReason
Sig[1].Value=Unhandled exception
Sig[2].Name=InternalVersion
Sig[2].Value=3.0.3233390 P4CL: 4173226 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.1
LoadedModule[0]=Cyberpunk2077.exe
LoadedModule[1]=ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=KERNEL32.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=USER32.dll
LoadedModule[5]=win32u.dll
LoadedModule[6]=GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[7]=gdi32full.dll
LoadedModule[8]=msvcp_win.dll
LoadedModule[9]=ucrtbase.dll
LoadedModule[10]=ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[11]=msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[12]=sechost.dll
LoadedModule[13]=RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[14]=SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[15]=ole32.dll
LoadedModule[16]=combase.dll
LoadedModule[17]=SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[18]=cfgmgr32.dll
LoadedModule[19]=VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[20]=bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[21]=WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[22]=OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[23]=icuuc.dll
LoadedModule[24]=XINPUT1_3.dll
LoadedModule[25]=HID.DLL
LoadedModule[26]=icuin.dll
LoadedModule[27]=bink2w64.dll
LoadedModule[28]=dbghelp.dll
LoadedModule[29]=PhysX3CharacterKinematic_x64.dll
LoadedModule[30]=PhysX3Common_x64.dll
LoadedModule[31]=PhysX3_x64.dll
LoadedModule[32]=PhysX3Cooking_x64.dll
LoadedModule[33]=PxFoundation_x64.dll
LoadedModule[34]=POWRPROF.dll
LoadedModule[35]=d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[36]=redlexer_native.dll
LoadedModule[37]=libcurl.dll
LoadedModule[38]=WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[39]=CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[40]=Normaliz.dll
LoadedModule[41]=amd_ags_x64.dll
LoadedModule[42]=WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[43]=Galaxy64.dll
LoadedModule[44]=MSVCP140.dll
LoadedModule[45]=VCRUNTIME140.dll
LoadedModule[46]=dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[47]=WININET.dll
LoadedModule[48]=IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[49]=MSWSOCK.dll
LoadedModule[50]=VCRUNTIME140_1.dll
LoadedModule[51]=NRD.dll
LoadedModule[52]=oo2ext_7_win64.dll
LoadedModule[53]=icudt.dll
LoadedModule[54]=IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[55]=UMPDC.dll
LoadedModule[56]=gameoverlayrenderer64.dll
LoadedModule[57]=PSAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[58]=CRYPTBASE.DLL
LoadedModule[59]=bcryptPrimitives.dll
LoadedModule[60]=kernel.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[61]=windows.storage.dll
LoadedModule[62]=Wldp.dll
LoadedModule[63]=SHCORE.dll
LoadedModule[64]=shlwapi.dll
LoadedModule[65]=clbcatq.dll
LoadedModule[66]=wbemprox.dll
LoadedModule[67]=wbemcomn.dll
LoadedModule[68]=wbemsvc.dll
LoadedModule[69]=fastprox.dll
LoadedModule[70]=amsi.dll
LoadedModule[71]=USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[72]=profapi.dll
LoadedModule[73]=MpOav.dll
LoadedModule[74]=uxtheme.dll
LoadedModule[75]=k_fps64.dll
LoadedModule[76]=EasyHook64.dll
LoadedModule[77]=d3dx10_43.dll
LoadedModule[78]=D3DCOMPILER_43.dll
LoadedModule[79]=OPENGL32.dll
LoadedModule[80]=d3dx9_43.dll
LoadedModule[81]=GLU32.dll
LoadedModule[82]=apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[83]=EVGA_NahimicAPIDevProps2.dll
LoadedModule[84]=GameServicesSteam.dll
LoadedModule[85]=steam_api64.dll
LoadedModule[86]=steamclient64.dll
LoadedModule[87]=imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[88]=vstdlib_s64.dll
LoadedModule[89]=Secur32.dll
LoadedModule[90]=tier0_s64.dll
LoadedModule[91]=SSPICLI.DLL
LoadedModule[92]=CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[93]=rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[94]=napinsp.dll
LoadedModule[95]=pnrpnsp.dll
LoadedModule[96]=wshbth.dll
LoadedModule[97]=NLAapi.dll
LoadedModule[98]=DNSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[99]=NSI.dll
LoadedModule[100]=winrnr.dll
LoadedModule[101]=fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[102]=rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[103]=d3d12.dll
LoadedModule[104]=GFSDK_Aftermath_Lib.x64.dll
LoadedModule[105]=nvwgf2umx.dll
LoadedModule[106]=dxcore.dll
LoadedModule[107]=msasn1.dll
LoadedModule[108]=cryptnet.dll
LoadedModule[109]=WINTRUST.DLL
LoadedModule[110]=nvspcap64.dll
LoadedModule[111]=ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[112]=nvapi64.dll
LoadedModule[113]=nvldumdx.dll
LoadedModule[114]=D3DSCache.dll
LoadedModule[115]=twinapi.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[116]=schannel.DLL
LoadedModule[117]=mskeyprotect.dll
LoadedModule[118]=NTASN1.dll
LoadedModule[119]=ncrypt.dll
LoadedModule[120]=ncryptsslp.dll
LoadedModule[121]=iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[122]=ondemandconnroutehelper.dll
LoadedModule[123]=winhttp.dll
LoadedModule[124]=WINNSI.DLL
LoadedModule[125]=MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[126]=DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[127]=AudioSes.dll
LoadedModule[128]=ProductInfo.dll
LoadedModule[129]=Wtsapi32.dll
LoadedModule[130]=PropSys.dll
LoadedModule[131]=dinput8.dll
LoadedModule[132]=inputhost.dll
LoadedModule[133]=wintypes.dll
LoadedModule[134]=CoreMessaging.dll
LoadedModule[135]=CoreUIComponents.dll
LoadedModule[136]=MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[137]=resourcepolicyclient.dll
LoadedModule[138]=textinputframework.dll
LoadedModule[139]=Windows.Perception.Stub.dll
LoadedModule[140]=gpapi.dll
LoadedModule[141]=nvngx.dll
LoadedModule[142]=NvTelemetryAPI64.dll
LoadedModule[143]=DEVRTL.dll
LoadedModule[144]=drvstore.dll
LoadedModule[145]=SPINF.dll
LoadedModule[146]=nvngx_dlss.dll
LoadedModule[147]=nvcuda.dll
LoadedModule[148]=nvcuda64.dll
LoadedModule[149]=dcomp.dll
LoadedModule[150]=dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[151]=NvTelemetryBridge64.dll
LoadedModule[152]=WINSTA.dll
LoadedModule[153]=Windows.UI.dll
LoadedModule[154]=WindowManagementAPI.dll
LoadedModule[155]=nvrtum64.dll
LoadedModule[156]=nvptxJitCompiler64.dll
AppName=Cyberpunk2077.exe
Hmm...You do know you might have HW issues?

I managed to edit the Cyberpunk2077.exe file to change values of MaxSaveSize* to 500KB but unfortunately, the 1.2 MB save is still loading fine, even after overwriting the save files with the values set to 500KB so I'm out of idea currently as to how reproduce the issue and so on to fix it that way.
Code:
[2020-12-22 03:10:51.683] [info] GameServices/MaxSaveSize = 500000
[2020-12-22 03:10:51.683] [info] GameServices/MaxSettingsSize = 4194304
[2020-12-22 03:10:51.683] [info] GameServices/MaxProfileSize = 4194304
[2020-12-22 03:10:51.683] [info] GameServices/ScreenshotBuffer = 1048576
[2020-12-22 03:10:51.683] [info] GameServices/MaxSaveSizeTotal = 500000

MaxSaveSize to 500KB
C7 05 8E 28 26 04 00 00 80 00 -> C7 05 8E 28 26 04 20 A1 07 00
C7 05 54 28 26 04 00 00 80 00 -> C7 05 54 28 26 04 20 A1 07 00

MaxSaveSizeTotal to 500KB
C7 05 6E 29 26 04 00 00 C0 00 -> C7 05 6E 29 26 04 20 A1 07 00
C7 05 34 29 26 04 00 00 C0 00 -> C7 05 34 29 26 04 20 A1 07 00
That's a pity... The only thing that could have created an issue is that MaxSaveSizeTotal = MaxSaveSive + MaxProfileSize (or MasSettingSize) but I think this would have acted differently...
But, as someone else has mentioned it is quite possible that the game reverts to a default value when the size is too low. Maybe try something like 7MiB and work you way down? (4MiB might also suffice.)

That's a pity... The only thing that could have created an issue is that MaxSaveSizeTotal = MaxSaveSive + MaxProfileSize (or MasSettingSize) but I think this would have acted differently...
But, as someone else has mentioned it is quite possible that the game reverts to a default value when the size is too low. Maybe try something like 7MiB and work you way down? (4MiB might also suffice.)

Looks like the community is getting further with this than the folks getting paid to, funny that.

"Please use an older save file to continue playing and try to keep a lower amount of items and crafting materials."

"The safe file limit might be increased in one of the future patches"

That is a shitty response, so you're basically telling me to not play the game properly and that you might not even fix it?

Refund time

Yeah will try that, problem is that it is difficult to get a save game so big quickly, I think my saves are just 3.6 MB so it is going to take age to grow to the real values, maybe I can fill it with some dummy values and try to reproduce that way

Or if anybody shared a corrupted save around and/or a big one close to corrupt around 7MB would help

Yeah will try that, problem is that it is difficult to get a save game so big quickly, I think my saves are just 3.6 MB so it is going to take age to grow to the real values, maybe I can fill it with some dummy values and try to reproduce that way

Or if anybody shared a corrupted save around and/or a big one close to corrupt around 7MB would help
Haven't read all posts yet, but just to simplify it;

Have you tried changing the max to 1MB and then saving a game that's bigger than 1MB? Because that's where it screws up. It should create a 1MB buffer, fill that with data and skip everything that's beyond the 1MB. That should save a file that is 1MB in size and that should be corrupt.

EDIT: That's also the reason why exceeding max save size corrupts the save in an irreversable way. It doesn't save all data.

After reading all those posts it still amazes me that CDPR hasn't come up with official announcement yet as to what will be done with this.

I was the last person to go for refund - I purchased collector's edition of this game. However now I am seriously considering returning GOG version of the game.

There is a 7.9MB sav.dat shared quite early in the thread. And i'd also like to repeat my statement that the game will also truncate save files on load. Attempted this with several modified save files some just 4 bytes larger than 8MB, and some larger. The 4 bytes larger one actually loads as the 4 bytes was the ENOD and save data before that was quite intact. The ENOD therefore isnt vital in a valid save but any data that might come before is quite vital. Any data outside of what can fit in 8192K doesnt (permamently anyhow) make it to game memory.

Top Bottom