Save files are corrupted

+
Thank you guys, it was a pleasure reading all the progress throughout this thread. It's great to see community to come together to face a bug such as this one, and even more pleasant to see a fairly quick fix being deployed by CDPR. There are still a lot of challenges with CP2077 but this update restored a bit of my faith for the future of this (in my humble opinion) great game.

If anybody encounters this issue - hotfix 1.06 will fix it and remove the 8MB limit on save files.
Thank you a million for posting this here!

Does it mean that from now on, if my save is around 3-5MB, it will never get corrupted and will not be limited by size?

I'm following this thread since Friday, and what a HAPPY ENDING !

Thanks so much and huge thumbs up for the community involved and the dev team. Enjoy your holidays choombas!
Let's go back in Night City!

Thanks for fixing this one CDPR, and thank you to everyone that put in work in this thread. I was doing some testing to add, and I have read the entire thread but I suppose my findings are no longer needed! Happy Holidays Everyone!

I read this thread since 3 days, anxiously, and i really want to thanks CDPR dev teams for their dedication and commitment !

I'm working in computer science myself, and i had my load of hard work to bug fixing & time boxing the delivery of applications... So i may know a bit how they feel !

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas CDPR Dev Team !

Yes, yes it does. And it may just get longer the bigger your save is.
Atleast they won't corrupt.

I suspect that this was a temporary measure to get through the holidays, and that what's causing the save file inflation will be resolved at some point which will regulate save file size and get saves below the threshold causing the black screen at least.

Top Bottom