Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

+
I can offer the following:

System: PC
Version number: 1.12
Game: NG+
Charlevel: 68
Completed Main Story: yes
Completed HoS: yes

Decisions:

Decisions:

Letho alive and joined in Kaer Morhen
Keira alive and joined in Kaer Morhen and left with Lambert
Blood Baron alive and took his wife to the blue mountains
Helped the Pellar
Didn't take the plague maiden of the island but resolved it by taking her lover to her
Let the Cat School Witcher escape
Won every race and fist fight in Velen
Helped Triss and romanced her
Gave Triss the crystal found with Philippa
Decompressed both statuettes with her
Allowed the Godling to stay in the house
Helped Zoltan get all his cards
Helped Dandelion
Killed the Higher Vampire responsible for Priscillas injuries
killed Radovid and Djikstra
Won every race and fist fight
Cerys is Queen of Skellige, Hjalmar and the whole band survived Undvik and joined in Kaer Morhen
Won every fist fight and race
Slept with the Shieldmaiden
Slept with Yennefer
Helped Ciri on all her tasks
Had a snowball fight with Ciri
Let Ciri deal with the lodge
Buried Skjal with Ciri
Destroyed Avallach's lab with Ciri
Didn't take Ciri to Emhyr
Emhyr wins and Temeria becomes semi-indepedant again
Geralt ends up with Triss
Ciri becomes a witcheress
Saved Olgierd van Everec
Slept with Shani

PLUS:
Collected all Gwent cards
Collected all Alchemical Formulae
Collected most treasures (only some question marks left in Skellige because I can't be bothered)
Collected all Witcher Gears
Completed Upgraded the Forge in HoS
Bought the Ofieri Set

If anybody is interested just let me know.

Ideal saves but does anyone have them for PS4?

Anyway I can get a copy of that save please? My old backup saves I uploaded to mega won't work. Game says they are corrupt. Would be highly appreciated :)

You know in Crows Peach, Dandelions Tavern (Just know the german name) and Kaer Morhen are storage chest where you can put your stuff in. They dont exist in "my" game.

Guys can someone share with me his game saves with complete main story or complete ng+ for ps4. I played witcher on pc before and now bought a ps4 so i don`t have a lot of time to complete full game before blood and wine will come. Pls guys.

Guys can someone share with me his game saves with complete main story or complete ng+ for ps4. I played witcher on pc before and now bought a ps4 so i don`t have a lot of time to complete full game before blood and wine will come. Pls guys.

You might want to tell people what exactly you are looking for in terms of decisions.

You might want to tell people what exactly you are looking for in terms of decisions.
I`ll only looking for complete main story or complete ng+ and if possible you must choose Triss
and Ciri become a witcher in the end.
Everything else is not so important.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean during? Like sort of a save right after you start Something ends/Something begins? What System? What love interest? What other decisions? NG? NG+? What level?

I really wish you guys would try to stick to a formula.

@Riven-Twain I'd really appreciate if you could maybe stick this template into your post:

Please use this template when requesting a savegame:

System: PC or PS4
Gametype: Normal or NG+
Prefered character level:
Prefered time of the save:
Please state a specific mission/Act/part of the game at which you would like to have the save taken from
HoS completed: yes or no
BaW completed: yes or no

Please put the next answers in the spoiler tag like this:

Prefered Romance Option: Yen, Triss or alone
Prefered Ciri ending: Witcheress, Empress, Dead
If any other decisions are important to you (who rules Skellige, what happened to Keira Metz etc. please include them here as well.
That would be much appreciated thx.

I`ll only looking for complete main story or complete ng+ and if possible you must choose Triss
and Ciri become a witcher in the end.
Everything else is not so important.

I have two saves near the end of the main story in this package, one is at the end of Battle Preparations (level 33) and another is in the witcheress epilogue (level 34). However, these are from an old playthrough where I created several saves at various points in the main story, so it is far from being complete in terms of secondary quests, witcher contracts, and finding the best gear. The choices match your description and these are the other ones:
- Radovid and Dijkstra dead, Nilfgaard wins
- Cerys is queen of Skellige
- Keira Metz did not die
- the baron and his wife did not die
- no TW2 save import
See this post and this one for a list of facts related to all major TW2 and TW3 choices, many of them can be changed with console commands, but of course do that at your own risk. :)

Last edited:
Hi I have lost all my save files where I had 150+ hours played when I updated to patch 1.20 and I do not have another 150+ hours to do it again can somebody please upload a PS4 save file for me? Thank you very much!

System
: PS4
Gametype: Normal
Prefered character level: 70 but it can be lower
Prefered time of the save: Completed main story

HoS completed: Yes or No
BaW completed: No

anyone got a NG+, chose triss

ciri as witcher

and I don't care about HoS. preferably Lvl 65+

my save's all screwed up from the patch and mods. Steam auto-updated me when I was asleep :(

zippyshare

mega.nz

System
: PC
Gametype: Normal
character level: 39
time of the save:
after finished main story
HoS completed: yes
BaW completed: no

I thought I share my save game I am going to use now for Blood and Wine.

Just got the gwentbook (missing 5 cards, but those should be still obtainable. I guess I just missed a few merchants) and saved.

Ending I got:
  • Ciri is a witcher, even though I went with her to Emhyr, but
  • Emhyr lost, Redania is lead by Dijkstra
  • ended up with my love of life, so Yennefer ofc ;)
Just two important things:
I played on "blood and broken bones", but I had to "speed-run" the last act, because I messed up my savegames. So I switched to "Just Story" to finish it as fast as possible, so if it is important for anything or anybody, I switched the difficulty level. As far as I know that only affects achievements, but I don't care about that.
Another thing I cheated the devil. I got all items, which Gaunter can give you, because I am smarter than the devil himself ;D

That means Roach turned black and I got all items with that.
I got the Horn of Plenty, that wodka item and that sword Iris.

for more details:
  • I did every important secondary quest and failed only one minor quest, where you have to give a statue to Triss. Missed the opportunity and didn't realized it hours later, but it's just a minor thing
  • I should have all diagrams and you have quite good equipment from the start, I doubt you will have troubles
  • Cerys is queen
  • Baron's wife saved
  • won the gwent tournament
  • had sexy picnic with Keira
  • saved the godling
  • had fun with Triss, but said finally goodbye on good terms
  • killed that whoreson junior within a second
  • didn't tell Radovid anything about Philippa
  • everyone was present at the Battle of Kaer Morhen
  • As I said Ciri became a witcher, I did everything "good" with her and even though I went with her to Emhyr, she still became a witcher, because Nilfgaard lost the war
  • and Geralt ended up with Yennefer where he belongs

Hearts of Stone

• had quite fun with Shani (incl. boat scene)
  • got the rose from Iris
  • spared Olgierd

If you have any question, just ask.

Edit: Oh, and I used a mod to increase my weight limit. I am just too lazy to manage that and there is a lot of stuff in the storage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait is it possible to transfer saves for ps4, I mean receiving them from other?
Cuz I am doing a speedrun currently because i accidentally overwrote an old save of mine, and so really have a decent save file left. :(

Top Bottom