Save games time (Xbox )

+
Hello, I have a question concerning The Wild Hunt. Just started playing on Xbox One X. When I create a manual save, the time is set one hour back. For example, I make a manual save at 21:00 (UTC+1), it turns out 20:00. However, the system time is 21:00, local is the same. This makes the save games overview somewhat confusing. Is there a method to set the time correctly in game settings?

Thanks in advance.

According to this (-> time)

there‘s a time setting to automatically adjust for daylight saving. Perhaps thats what was meant. Maybe changing the settings can help. I‘m not a xbox owner myself so I don‘t know for sure...

Not sure there‘s much else you can do other than this or restarting the console.

According to this (-> time)

there‘s a time setting to automatically adjust for daylight saving. Perhaps thats what was meant. Maybe changing the settings can help. I‘m not a xbox owner myself so I don‘t know for sure...

Not sure there‘s much else you can do other than this or restarting the console.
Thanks for the link! I will change the settings and restart the console. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom