Save/Load issues [MISSION SPOILERS]

+
I've come across several save/load issues. I'm sure these are prevalent across the entire game just given the nature of what I've seen so far. Here's some of the ones that I remembered to write down in my "bug list" notebook:

The side mission "Shoot to Thrill" in V's apartment. If you talk to the gun shop owner and tell him you'll participate, he will walk to the door and open it for you. You cannot interact with this door in any way yourself. If you save your game AFTER talking to him, but BEFORE he opens the door (I hit quicksave as he was walking to the door) and then reload that save then the shop owner will just walk through the door without opening it. Now you're locked out of the mission forever unless you reload an earlier save.

When Delemain calls you because of his "virus" problem, if you off the drones and then save, sometimes when reloading certain drones might have come back to life. Also, after reloading, any drone "corpses" will now float in the air in their initial spawn location instead of resting on the ground. Makes it impossible to loot most of them.

There were a couple of other save/load shenanigans that I forgot to write down and now I can't remember the specifics. But just be careful about saving while in the middle of a mission. Save before each mission and then quicksave a lot during the mission so that you have enough earlier saves to go back to a pre-bug moment. That's what I've had to start doing.

Top Bottom