Save / Load Menu - Feedback & Feature Request

+
[IF THIS POST IS IN THE WRONG SECTION, PLEASE PUT IT IN THE RIGHT ONE] Thank you..

Hi all, after having multiple save files, it can get a little confusion on which character is which, and i was just thinking it would be cool if each save file had a string identifier added so you know which is which when it comes to the Gender, its small, maybe unnecessary, but notice my picture here,.... For me this helps & as QOL change i think it could be added to the games menu..

ALSO, I think it would be a nice addition if the auto save files had its own menu screen, by simply pressing LB or RB to go between screens..

20220324182803_1.jpg

That's exactly what I want and need, I haven't even bothered with making a new character yet as I don't want to accidentally overwrite any saves, I started playing CyberPunk 2077 for 2 months now, finished the campaign getting one ending so far.

Now I'm doing all the side quests and extra stuff to level up, I'm trying to get the secret ending that there is and I've been told it would be good to be at least around level 40 to make things easier. I'm level 31 right now.

But yes, the save system is terrible and just a list, if I ever want to make a new character I'll have to have like 3 save files of the same just in case I accidentally delete one. I'm not surprised they haven't even updated the save system yet.

Well beside of the gender wich restricts you at the romances, you can finish all sidequests, max your level, finish your build leaving the story aside as a whole, then create a new savegame (neither quick nor autosave but a new savegamefile) and then go every possible ending for your choosen romance. Reloading that save after you reached one end to try the next one. Then you do the same with the other gender (romances). Its not an mmorpg where it makes any sense to wait in the endgame for future content even more when future content perhaps is only for new chars available.

Sure it would be nice to have a folder for each charackter but really it is not that necessary in my opinion.

Top Bottom