Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 2

+
@cyberpunk_2021 they stated they are going to focus on more weapons, so I assume we will see more of the tech weapons, but there is also a lot of melee, thrown, cybernetic, and cased ammunition weapons we haven't seen.

I'm looking forward to more of the crafting etc, but I doubt we will see that until sometime around NCW3 or launch.

I couldn't believe how much of a chore it must be to clean the firearm after shooting it when I found out about the thing. Kinda made me both happy that we don't do that in games and want it at the same time.
I will not put down the necessity of cleaning your firearms.

That being said,
Stainless steel needs little oiling and almost no cleaning to remain operational for longer periods than ferrous steel counterparts.
21st century tech is getting us even closer to zero oil and self cleaning firearms.

That being said,
Stainless steel needs little oiling and almost no cleaning to remain operational for longer periods than ferrous steel counterparts.
21st century tech is getting us even closer to zero oil and self cleaning firearms.
That's pretty neat, I can easily wrap my mind around the latest tech allowing us to forget about weapon maintenance in Cyberpunk 2077. Not that I ever had any issue with that in other games, though.

Speaking of Cyberpunk 2077 and NCWep2, any bets on gameplay length? I guess we'll see 10-ish video and the rest is talking again, hope there's another trailer.

That being said,
I happen to own, and love, a .357 stainless Ruger Security Six.
I'll totally disagree that it requires little oiling, it needs just as much as any other weapon. And while cleaning is MUCH easier then most other weapons it gets just as dirty just as fast.

I happen to own, and love, a .357 stainless Ruger Security Six.
Nice. I have my grandpa's security six, he bought the year I was born. Not stainless lol.
My 2 s&w 4506's are stainless. 4000 rounds later, no cleaning, no oil, no problems.
We both know revolvers need some juice in key spots.
:cool:

I like how they keep showing cool gameplay with enemies dying with few bullets and hiding numbers and shit, but then you have the game in our hands and you start seeing bullet sponges and enemies that can't be killed because of a small number above their heads... I wonder why...

I suppose there won't be a deeper dive into the mechanics behind gunplay and other stuff.

Smart guns.... well, they don't seem to be turning out the "saving grace" of the FPS combat. That's a bummer.
I somehow have hard time believing the skill effects on combat are all that relevant if you don't play with a controller. So that's probably that.

Anyway, I'm not sure what all there's to talk about since there's not much "new" to reveal gameplaywise anymore.... driving, what else? So... that's that I suppose.

Welp... no non-lethal weapons.

There's a chip you can install into your guns that makes them non-lethal (somehow). That's one already... well, technically it can be several.

I'm fairly sure there will be non-lethal weapons on all categories.

That was incredible:
THE GRAPHICS ARE SO MUCH BETTER! (sorry, couldn't keep in the excitement)
the npc numbers are good, the life choices make so much sense and its great to see LP specific missions
the guns, drool*, must have... take my eddies, etc.

Overall, its already more than I expected, cannot wait to play in CDPR's cyberpunk sandbox.

Best part of the whole episode was Borys moaning about pronunciation. I know it might seem a bit dick-ish but the small details add up. Have yet to hear a Samurai song I really like though, unfortunately - some decent ones but nothing that's really impressed me, personally. Still, I'm sure there will be plenty of other great music in the game.

Was hoping for a bit more on lifepaths as it felt like mostly a retread of what we already know (the same could be said for the episode as a whole, I guess) but I can see how it can be hard to reveal more without spoilers or, well, if there isn't much more to lifepaths.

Overall, can't see the point of these NC Wire events if they're just going to show things we already know about, for the most part. I suppose it's nice for people who haven't kept up with the info so... Either way, looking forward to the next one, hopefully some more details on driving and side activities as those are aspect that haven't been talked about too much.

Top Bottom