Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 2

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
EN_NCW_Episode2_Date_1920x1080.jpg

Join us on Monday, August 10 at 6PM CEST, on our Twitch channel for episode 2 of Night City Wire! This time we'll share details about lifepaths, show you the types of weapons you will be using in the game, and discuss Refused's transformation into SAMURAI!

See you soon!

Honestly not too hyped about this... I can wait to see the weapons in the game and Refused isn't my cuppa tea :shrug: I won't be listening to Samurai which will upset Johnny I'm sure lol (one other reason why I'm leaning towards corpo). The lifepaths are the only things that interest me outta this... but I don't think it's worth watching live at 2am when I have work :smart:

I'm kinda at a point where I don't wanna know anymore but at the same time I have no self control :ROFLMAO:

Aww yiss. I'm excited to see what's going down on the 10th.
Life paths will be the thing I'm most interested in but wont mind seeing different weapons in action
I wanna see what sort of music RTJ and A$AP Rocky as well as Grimes. :D

I hope this is also a sign they have no plans to delay the game again. I want to take a vacation for the release time but I'm afraid to set it in stone. Hopefully by October it's clearand I can do it.

Noicee I hope we get to see more corpo stuff and details about the weapon mechanics! I'm planning to go fully for the corpo storyline because power and influence! :howdy:

Finally it comes!
For the weapon types, I hope we can see machine gun and grenade/rocket launcher.
I also hope we can use dual swords like mantis blades.
:cry:

Finally they'll be showing weapons. I hope there's a lot of variety. What we've seen so far has been pretty pedestrian.

I hope they're going to show caseless weapons because everything they've shown so far are cased ones. In Cyberpunk 2020 it was more like 50/50.

Top Bottom