Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 3!

+
Thanks, what a relief. I heard rumours, that there will be only 3.
I think a lot of people, myself included, assumed 3 episodes because of their website layout which features only three frames:

NCW.JPG

Last edited:
I think a lot of people, myself included, assumed 3 episodes because of their website layout which features only three frames:

View attachment 11059247
That is a one logical conclusion, to be honest. Couldn't they change their mind, tho? I think we found out about more NCW's only after some financial reports, so they may have not expected more just as we did.

It'll be cool to learn more about the gangs but I really want to see more of what the world has to offer.

Well, we only saw robots/mechs on the rtx trailer, so there may be more we haven't seen outside the prequal, and then there are always dlc for more gangs, i.e. bozos

Hell yeah heres to hoping the creator blows us all away and actually shows more than just the default V protagonists and body types. Talking to you CDPR!:shrug:

CDPR stated their marketing budget is based on pre-order sales and analyst numbers, and then a certain portion goes to marketing. So the more people who hype and preorder, the more money they have for marketing. Hence, original plan was probably for a minimum of 3 night cities, but due to the demand they might keep up more of them. A few youtube contributors have discussed this.

I'm excited to see a run through of the world!

Im not. I rather see that when I play the game.
Post automatically merged:

CDPR stated their marketing budget is based on pre-order sales and analyst numbers, and then a certain portion goes to marketing. So the more people who hype and preorder, the more money they have for marketing. Hence, original plan was probably for a minimum of 3 night cities, but due to the demand they might keep up more of them. A few youtube contributors have discussed this.

At this point the only NCW content I care to see are character creator and post launch dlc road map.

Maybe they will not only show the gangs but also how they work for gameplay.
Does someone remember GTA2, where doing missions for gangs gave you good reputation with them, and then when you were followed by cops and fled into these gangs' district, they shot the cops for you and then the whole thing escalated to a street war? Imagine that in CP 2077...

Is it just me being uneducated idiot or are there new gangs? They do seem like new gangs!

Not really new. Nomad Badland "gangs" like Aldecaldos are listed in the gif. We knew about these.
Post automatically merged:

nah I’ve been worried that if the Bozos were in the game they’d be classic clowns. That just seems too goofy. I like the cyber masks that are clown-esque

Agreed. Just some clown insignia just like the clown gang in Akira.
Joker001.jpgakira-clowns10.jpg

Last edited:
nah I’ve been worried that if the Bozos were in the game they’d be classic clowns. That just seems too goofy. I like the cyber masks that are clown-esque
I disagree
I prefer the Bozos with their classic and unique appearance.
All the gangs/enemies shown so far are human with some implants and guns.
I hope to see exotic/crazy enemies in Night City too, like CP2020.
6wmkvON.png

gt6nBwH.jpg

cupido-cyberpunk-2077-696x387.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom