Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 3!

+
Is it just me or was there absolutley no character customization segment in that episode whatsoever? I could of swore that was one of the things mentioned for this episode.

Join us on Friday, September 18 at 6PM CEST, on our Twitch channel for the 3rd episode of Night City Wire!

We'll take you on a tour around Night City, check up on its gangs, and give you a sneak peek into the creation of Cyberpunk 2077 original score.

Hello CDPR,

Will you showcase Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5? Is your relationship with XBox a barrier to see a Playstation demo? Millions of gamers are anxiously waiting to play your creation. Congratulations in advance for your huge success.

That was pretty awesome. Saw more parts of night city and negative overview of all the gangs. I hope the next episode they show the character creation???

Oh yea, forgot the in-game tv shows and news.

I thought CC was going to be on too :shrug:
Don't get me wrong I'm glad were getting anything at this point into the games release and this was the best episode so far I cant wait to explore and I have no idea where to even begin lol. I am highly disappointed there was no character creator dedicated in this episode though.

Is it just me or was there absolutley no character customization segment in that episode whatsoever? I could of swore that was one of the things mentioned for this episode.

They never mentioned anything about character customization being covered in NCW3., at any point.

The look of “killer clown” is laughable, now. IT wasn’t terrifying. It was dumb. So is the art of the bozos. Bombs with fuses, really?

they can still do everything in the description, just lose the stupid ass full clown look.
The bozo gang in Cyberpunk2077 could possibly be better off taking inspiration from Harley Quin, but of course not to the extent that any kind of copyright infringement stuff happens. Like if they had a smart, fresh, popping, and smug snappy playful mischievous kind of unpredictable and funny but also very stylish nature to them. That would make the clowns interesting again. Rather than just "look guys I'm a cloooooooooooooown" lol
Hah, tell that to all the people who still think they're creepy. My brother hates them and so do my daughter and wife :)

Anyway, I think the context and environment in which you meet them would be important. There's a difference between fighting them in a well lit warehouse as opposed to having them stalk you in an abandoned, derelict housing block on a moonless night after you've been drugged and dumped there without your weapons. What? It could happen! ;)

Personally, I think what CyberBrett said makes sense. Some kind of middle-ground. A bit more clown-like than the pic but updated - darker and more modernised. I mean, the Joker (like Phoenix's or Ledger's) manages to look menacing when needs be. I guess we don't necessarily need the red rubber noses and big shoes though, heh.
Very spooky.
Precisely this. If there's someone that seems to be stalking you, you're probably in danger. If there's someone wearing a full clown suit that seems to be stalking you, he's deranged and most definitely dangerous and unpredictable.

No one in their right minds would do that. Hence the horror of it.

If those are indeed the Bozos, I feel they need something more, to set them apart from what would be the norm. Give them that duality. Not just thematic cyberware.
Yes yessssss! :smart:
I thought CC was going to be on too :shrug:
I also hope for character customization on the next Night City Wire. :shrug:

Last edited:
You will hear it in the game ;)

What can I say, it's "A-MAAA-ZING" ->
1600495037888.png

It fits what was shown on the screen so perfectly that I just wanted more and louder ^^ I hope there will be more situations like that.

They sure love their jump cuts. Everything is cut after just a couple seconds. City continues to look amazing. Honestly that did look like future GTA, to the point of satire.

I think its very fitting with the cyberpunk and night city theme. You know?

Its a perfect way to advertise the game. It also allows to show a lot without spoiling to much.

Walking animation, facial animation and lip sync are still off.

Melee combat still looks as bad as ever.
Where was the facial animations and lip sync off?
Also I'm really loving the melee combat, and it looks better than before. I'm really excited to see what the high-skill version of the melee combat looks like when V improves a lot.

Really taking in the hype now, love hearing about the lore and way characters interact in this crazy town etc.

Night City sounds like a good place to explore and dig in to the unique details.

Just wanna get my hands on this game!

I hope the colorful gangs are versed in dance combat.

I loved those days. Thats what got me into dancing.
Post automatically merged:

So in episode 3, I saw a Cyberpunk Jacket and backpack behind the girl. I really would like find out how to purchase them both. :pI did not see them in any online store. Unless you look on Wish, it seems they have a legit bomber jacket. But i wouldn't buy anything like that from them. lol.

Attachments

• (692) Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire Livestream (Episode 3) - YouTube - Google Chrome 9_21_202...png
    (692) Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire Livestream (Episode 3) - YouTube - Google Chrome 9_21_202...png
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Breakin' and Breakin' 2 are magical films for sure! And don't forget Ninja 3, starring the main actress from those. Mix those together and you'e got the perfect gang.

Top Bottom