Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 4

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

The 4th episode of Night City Wire is coming next Thursday, October 15 at 6PM CEST! This time, we'll go into details about the looks, sounds, and specs of #Cyberpunk2077 vehicles. As usual, you can expect new gameplay footage, announcements, and more!

Join us on Twitch!

Last edited:

The 4th episode of Night City Wire is coming next Thursday, October 15 at 6PM CEST! This time, we'll go into details about the looks, sounds, and specs of #Cyberpunk2077 vehicles. As usual, you can expect new gameplay footage, announcements, and more!

Join us on Twitch!

" announcements, and more!" = Dlc/Expansion pack road map?

Vehicles sound nice, I would have been more interested in how crafting will be handled in this game.

" announcements, and more!" = Dlc/Expansion pack road map?

Vehicles sound nice, I would have been more interested in how crafting will be handled in this game.

I seriously doubt they will be revealing dlc and packs before the game is even out in advertisments for the game.

A Wire dedicated mainly to vehicles? I mean, vehicles are cool, of course, but I hope there's actually a bit more than just that :think: Also, this means that the music-centered one might be the last one we'll get, in November I assume.

they said they will

Plus, they've done it before with The Witcher 3's Expansion Pass.

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but have they mentioned how many of these Night City Wires there are going to be?

I'm weirdly excited for this - I know vehicles are far from the main focus of CP2077, but I've always enjoyed racing/driving in games, when it's done well. Not expecting iRacing levels of complexity here, but I really hope the driving at lest ends up feeling functional and fun...

*Roach flashbacks*

I have to agree. We need one focusing on RPG mechanics. Only a month away and we have very little insight into that.

...but I am looking forward to the cars. :cool:
Absolutely. They are probably afraid to show specific numbers because they still balance stuff.

Top Bottom