Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 4

+
I'm excited. I initially thought they would only have 3 night city wires so the 4th one came as a surprise.
Hopefully we will see some bikes too like CyberBrett requested though I have a feeling they will.
By sounds and specs are they talking about cars or the original score? I also know they intended to release the required specs to play with RTX/4K

The 4th episode of Night City Wire is coming next Thursday, October 15 at 6PM CEST! This time, we'll go into details about the looks, sounds, and specs of #Cyberpunk2077 vehicles. As usual, you can expect new gameplay footage, announcements, and more!

Join us on Twitch!
Good to go

Every legend needs a car just as legendary as they are.

For Johnny Silverhand, there can be only one choice: driving through the streets of Night City in an iconic Porsche 911 Turbo hailing back to the 1970s.

I dont like irl brands being in game. Is it just the single 1977 porsche?

Looks like it.

It is lore friendly though. Johnny Silverhand actually owns a Porshe, well, owned. The car is apparently 100 years old. Some parts of it, at least.

Cyberpunk and our timeline split sometime around 1980.

So can we actually steal a random car or just if that is part of some mission? There was a scene where V took over a car.

Will we be able to drive the Porsche, or will that just be a kind of johnny silverhand cut-scene thing?

This part of the movie suggests that we will be able to drive it as we see the cockpit from V's perspective. You can also hear Johnny saying "floor it, V".

1602782077965.png

Top Bottom