Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 5

+
I only feel weird about their choice of date. No matter the subject, the NCWs have all turned out to be interesting, imo. I hope we find out what V is doing in that gif. Like if they are on a rollercoaster or skateboard.

So, Playland by the Sea (or whatever it's called by 2077) seems operational to an extent, surprising :think: Could the Voodoo Boys be expanding their enterpreneurial horizons to the amusement park industry? :smart:

In all seriousness, that scene might be displaying a flashback of sorts (a BD?) but Pacifica there looks as decayed as in 2077 so I guess it's in the game's present, perhaps even through V's eyes.

About the music, I'm kinda eager to see which other bands are participating in the soundtrack. I'm not expecting any of my personal GOAT bands there, though I'd s**t my pants if, for instance, Nine Inch Nails (not just Ilan Rubin), Rammstein, or Depeche Mode were revealed to be involved in some capacity... but I'm a bit intrigued, regardless. Who knows, I might find another new act of my liking (like when I found out about Richard Devine in last year's Game Awards).

I also wonder if this will be definitely the last NCW. If so, I wish they'd picked more intriguing subjects to cover. We still know next to nothing about how certain mechanics are going to work.

So, Playland by the Sea (or whatever it's called by 2077) seems operational to an extent, surprising :think: Could the Voodoo Boys be expanding their enterpreneurial horizons to the amusement park industry? :smart:

In all seriousness, that scene might be displaying a flashback of sorts (a BD?) but Pacifica there looks as decayed as in 2077 so I guess it's in the game's present, perhaps even through V's eyes.

What scene is this i must have missed it ?

Im looking forward to this episode. I`d like to hear more about the music, but i totally understand that most of us want to see more rpg stuff. I would like to see the character creator too. But they told us, it will be "a lot more" in this episode, maybe some suprises (character creator? :p ) Yeah, we will see.

Hell yeah, really excited to hear more of the music, I can't get enough of that and more looks at the culture and world building!
World building is easily of the most prominent selling points for me, I can wonder around the game world for hours trying to catch all the details big and small, anything from diaries, audio diaries, shop titles, newspapers and whatever. Bet Cyberpunk 2077 has tons of that, too.

Can we get an updated information regarding Pc Specs for 1440p and 4K resolution? RTX on/RTX off

Similar to Watch dogs (even though it's shitty optimised game, typical Ubisoft)

Top Bottom