Save transfer question

+
Save transfer question

Hello, I just finished TW1 on PC (even though my computer is crap for this game) and it was great I learnd a lot about the characters. But that is not why I am here. Now I first got TW2 on Xbox 360, now I know this is odd to ask but is there anyway I can transfer my TW1 save to my TW2 on xbox? I would also like to know this about TW2 save transfers to TW3 since I will be getting a PS4. Thanks.

I think there's no way to transfer a TW1 save to Xbox 360. You don't lose much by not importing a save, anyway.

They are working on a save import or a substitute for importing saves on the consoles for TW3.

Okay, I thought as much but just wanted to be sure. Thanks. Now I am going to enjoy TW2 again. This is by far my favorite RPG series.

Nephta

Forum regular
Just wondering, i dont own witcher 2 on xbox, but is there like a mini flashback of the event of the witcher 1 to allow you to make choices like adda/striga etc? Like they did for mass effect apparently.
Would have been a good idea.

Nephta said:
Just wondering, i dont own witcher 2 on xbox, but is there like a mini flashback of the event of the witcher 1 to allow you to make choices like adda/striga etc? Like they did for mass effect apparently.
Would have been a good idea.

Unfortunately no .

Top Bottom