Saved games from patch 1.04 in 1.05

+
Saved games from patch 1.04 in 1.05

Hi, i'm new here and i got quick question: does my saves from patch 1.04 will work when i upgrade to patch 1.05? Or it may be a problem? Also may it work in reverse somehow ? I've read some bad stuff about 1.05 and i don't know if i can go from 1.05 back to 1.04 and continue my game without problems. Does every new patch requires you to start a new game from the beginning?

Hi, i'm new here and i got quick question: does my saves from patch 1.04 will work when i upgrade to patch 1.05? Or it may be a problem? Also may it work in reverse somehow ? I've read some bad stuff about 1.05 and i don't know if i can go from 1.05 back to 1.04 and continue my game without problems. Does every new patch requires you to start a new game from the beginning?

!.04 games will work fine in 1.05, no need to restart. However the other way doesn't work so once you save in 1.05 you can't use those in 1.04... I haven't had any issues in 1.05 myself but then I didn't have any major issues in previous ones either unlike many people...

Top Bottom