Savegame Problem

+
So i kind of mesed up. I accidently overwrote my pre-Endgame Saves . The only saves i still have are from the final mission . Meaning the game aparently is now no longer able to throw me back to a state pre-Endgame mission where i have access to the open world. Is there any way to correct that and still be able to use my character to play out the other endings without a pre-endgame save file ? It works if you have one i know that because the first ending i played through i could recover to pre-endgame with no problem.

Any way to correct this or do i have to start completely over to see the endings i still haven't seen ?

Can you go to a save point a few steps before the endgame to avoid starting from the beginning? Or do you have no saves at all before the endgame? You can only go back if there's saved points available.

Yeah i don't have any Pre-Endgame saves anymore. Didn't know i needed one. First time i played through it it worked fine with an old Save but didn't know i need a Pre-Endgame File . The game even put a Item as a reward for finishing the game in my inventory. I thought oh well guess the game doesn't need my manual saves pre-endgame.

Turns out aparently i was wrong about that. Now after the Credits no matter what i do i get thrown to the Main Menu.

It was more of a mess up on my part i guess but still this really sucks.

Really not in the mood the completely replay the game again just yet. Just wanted to play through all the endings but now i can't do that anymore aparently.
Post automatically merged:

I mean the game makes Endgame Save files after you finish the game but what in the world is even the point of those if you can't return to the open world without a pre-endgame file ?

I copied one of those endgame files and put it into a manual save folder hoping this would get me anywhere. Nope. Just leads to the credits screen and then throws me back into the Main Menu again.

Guess i'm out of luck now. Damn it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom