Saves deleted

+
I downloaded the game on Epic Games. This morning when I booted up my PC, a message popped up saying that my sync data may be lost because I played on different systems. ( I only played it on my PC). I hit the button "Save to machine" which saved the latest cloud synced data but all my progress last night was deleted, around 5 hours. The only saves I had were from my 2 hour first session a few days ago. Please help, if I can't resolve this, I won't be playing cyberpunk again until it's completely patched in fear that i'll keep losing my saved data

Last edited:
Yes, I sent them 2 emails this morning about it. I actually clicked the right one also surprisingly.

I found my saved games folder but everything I did last night wasn't in there. The time stamps were also today from when I clicked that "save to machine" button also. Not really sure what to search for on my PC. I been digging through folders and can't find anything. I see a lot of people complaining about this also, like the patch had something to do with it.

I manual saved around 5 times last night and had loads of autosaves that are all gone now this morning. I wouldn't be TOO upset to restart over, was around 6 hours in. But i'm not going to incase this happens again sadly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom