Saves from 3.2 used in 3.3?

+
Saves from 3.2 used in 3.3?

Can the saves of an existing 3.2 game (chap 1) be used with the 3.3 update? It did not appear that with only 3 changes that it may be incompatible.

No problem. The only known problems are when you use a pre-EE (2.0 or earlier) save with an EE (3.0 or later) installation.

However, not sure if anyone has confirmed it, but after upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3, my insane save were marked for dead. In my excitment to upgrade to the Redkit, another of my insane saves were marked dead.

On the bright side, FPS in the inventory UI has been fixed to shoot up to 60ish :D

Glaroug said:
However, not sure if anyone has confirmed it, but after upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3, my insane save were marked for dead. In my excitment to upgrade to the Redkit, another of my insane saves were marked dead.

On the bright side, FPS in the inventory UI has been fixed to shoot up to 60ish :D/>/>

I haven't tried it (dark mode) but I will after I finish the "Roche" path and go back to the decision save in chapter one to play the "Iorveth" path. I will confirm attempt soon unless someone else answers in the affirmative.

Top Bottom