Saving currently not possible

+
I have already played Cyberpunk for over 30 hours on my PS5 and saved more than 50 times. But since 2 days I suddenly can't save anymore, as if I was just in a fight. I have tried many things, but nothing works.

Ingame (in this order)
  1. Use fast traveling
  2. Load another savegame, even my very first savegame shortly after the start of the game.
Outgame (in this order)
  1. Cyberpunk re-installed
  2. All local savegames deleted and cloud savegames loaded
  3. PS5 cache cleared
  4. PS5 database rebuild
Info
  • I keep using the sleep mode from the PS5.
  • The last time I was able to save was after the side quest "The Hunt".
  • I have installed the latest udates (2022-03-30)
I still have the problem. At the moment... I can't continue playing the game. :( :( :(. This is very annoying.

Last edited:

Forum regular
dont you have full cloud storage for savegames? Its limited to 2GB on pc platform and i guess it the same for all platforms. You can try to delete some old savegames…

The savegames are first created locally and then synchronised via playstation's own system into the cloud. On the one hand, this is independent of the game, and on the other hand, Sony has more than 2 GB available.

I will still try it out later, but I don't have much hope. After all, I can't even overwrite existing savegames.

This is definitely a bug, maybe the game believes something like enemies are nearby and stops from saving in that state, people have reported getting attacked out of nowhere when travelling too.

To avoid this entirely if I get in a fight I can't win, I either die or run back to apartment and sleep before saving.

Top Bottom