Say it isn't so......wraith mask removed?

+
Did Riders of the Storm and cleared the area. Had Panam telling me to be careful after I had killed everyone while hiding on the roof, but no, my favorite face mask wasn't there. The only 'real' gas mask (imo). I guess the comfy rocker slims are next.....

https://flic.kr/p/2kWNUAp

got a different ending, which was cool, but.....my mask....

Last edited:
Yep, I'll not surprised that many items have changed everwhere (like the mod crafting specs)
I managed to find armadillo crafting spec, but it wasn't anywhere he was available before. Just need to "research" and scrap all (or almost) the known locations :)

Did Riders of the Storm and cleared the area. Had Panam telling me to be careful after I had killed everyone while hiding on the roof, but no, my favorite face mask wasn't there. The only 'real' gas mask (imo). I guess the comfy rocker slims are next.....

https://flic.kr/p/2kWNUAp

got a different ending, which was cool, but.....my mask....

I'll give you one hint:

photomode_21022022_221223.jpg

Thanks, found it except there were two, one where you pointed out and another floating 2 meters in the air. The one in the air went into inventory and the one on the crate is still there....

I'd show a screenshot except, of course, they didn't show up afterwards..........

Anyway, thanks again. Ready for the dust storms. Actually it's quite impressive seeing a big dust storm arriving. Been years, but I still remember the first one I saw. A vertical wall of brown seemly slowly approaching then it's there. Kill the engine on my motorcycle I was sitting on..

Last edited:
Thanks, found it except there were two, one where you pointed out and another floating 2 meters in the air. The one in the air went into inventory and the one one the crate is still there....

I'd show a screenshot except, of course, they didn't show up afterwards..........

Anyway, thanks again. Ready for the dust storms. Actually it's quite impressive seeing a big dust storm arriving. Been years, but I still remember the first one I saw. A vertical wall of brown seemly slowly approaching then it's there. Kill the engine on my motorcycle I was sitting on..
So where is location to find?

main warehouse, 1st floor. Used to be in the connecting walk way. I think it didn't show up as lootable because (in my game) it was floating above ground.

Top Bottom