Scabbards in 1.10

+
I don't have scabbards in my game either in NG+.
Only Geralt and Ciri have 'em.
Fix them, please!
Also fix the DLC hairstyles in NG+ too!

are there any news or updates on this bug?
It appears this thread is gathering some "traction", so i would imagine the devs might be looking into it.
any chance for a hotfix on ps4? I really hope we won't have to wait for the next patch for this to be fixed.

i realise this is hardly the most serious bug the game suffers from.... but i just can't bring myself to watch everyone walking around with their swords misteriously glued to their thighs\shoulders... it just looks ridiculous.
u may call it OCD, and who knows, perhaps you're right..... but it seems quite a lot of people are obsessed about this.

the following is a spoiler from "time of contempt". be warned
Gosh, if that's how Tissaia de Vries used to feel in her daily life, then i can see why she killed herself.
i know your pain, girl.;D

are there any news or updates on this bug?
These were the RED responses given a few pages back, and, until there's another, this is what may be expected regarding this bug:
It will take some time. Please be aware that each bug has priority assigned according to how game-breaking it is to make the work of relevant teams as efficient as possible. Software development and maintenance like every other work requires appropriate structure and task prioritizing. That is why not all corrections can be implemented right away. Thank you for your patience.
Currently our team is focused on second Expansion Pack, which also affects actions we take regarding base game. Most likely fix for this bug will appear in next patch. But we cannot promise when.

yeah, i already read those.... i was wondering if there were any more recent news i might have missed.... but judging from your post, i gather there aren't.
anyway, thanks for the reply. that was quick!! :D

As I said a couple of times, there is mod that fixes the issue. I believe CDPR could contact its author and ask him for a solution. I'm sure the author will cooperate. Not a big deal - to ask one simple question. I'm really curious why they still haven't done this.

I have at least found a hotfix mod, which should work until there is a patch.

"http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/941/?"

(couldnt do a real link since this is my first post)

Top Bottom