Scabbards in 1.10

+
Very interesting bug.

If I load scene in Kaer Morhen where all witchers waiting for UMA curse removing process in 1.08 or earlier scabbars are at place.
But if I use save file from 1.08 where Geralt need to take UMA from Blood Baron or before meet Eskel near goat scabbars are missing like they don't loading.
Because if I use save file from 1.08 were was saved standing near any witcher scabbars are at place.

Wow I can't believe such thing was brought with 1.10.This needs a fix ASAP.I'm glad I haven't started a new game yet...can't imagine the sight of no scabbards on NPCs.

Wow I can't believe such thing was brought with 1.10.This needs a fix ASAP.I'm glad I haven't started a new game yet...can't imagine the sight of no scabbards on NPCs.

Lol, it's not that big of a deal. I guess I'm used to it from Skyrim and Dragon Age. They will fix it eventually.

Sadly Patch 1.11 is out, but scabbards still missing.

......... That is so lame.... I think i will wait with playing Witcher 3 again until the last expansions is out. There are way to many bugs that keeps being introduced with patches. Starting to get frustrating. While CDPR earns a lot of respect for working so hard on patching this game, it is a bitt annoying that they don't do nearly enough QA testing on it before release. Unless this was actually intentional, but I have no idea why it would be, as it makes no sense to remove those scabbards. It looks really awkward without them.

Last edited:
It s the same answer to my report. I do it 10 days ago

Curious, will they fix it in next patch and how soon it will be.

Hoping it gets fixed soon, it's keeping me from playing more right now, and I really want to play more!

i hoped they fixed it with this patch since it seemed as a relatively easy to fix bug but it will probably get lost on the let's ignore list, shame cause i wanted to give the game a go before fallout 4 comes out,

Last edited:
It's a bug, yes. But why is it so big a deal that it would stop you from playing?

Because it's incredibly jarring to see, breaks my immersion immediately.

Even seeing Dijkstra with a battleaxe magically hovering on his back makes me want to strangle a kitten, so I'd at least want the characters that are supposed to have scabbards to actually have them.

It's a bug, yes. But why is it so big a deal that it would stop you from playing?

Well, the game is trying to be cinematic, and doing a great job at that, and it's extremely distracting.

It doesn't stop me from playing, but I really, really, really hoped that 1.11 will fix it.

Had no problem on Skellige, with Roach's mane fixed I started to enjoy the game again..then I came back to Novigrad and met Lambert...with his swords glued to his back..dropped the game seconds after that meeting.
:cirisad:

Had no problem on Skellige, with Roach's mane fixed I started to enjoy the game again..then I came back to Novigrad and met Lambert...with his swords glued to his back..dropped the game seconds after that meeting.
:cirisad:
Yep, can't play seeing swords *glued* to the back.

Attachments

• The Witcher 3 20151024_120659.220.jpg
    The Witcher 3 20151024_120659.220.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Guest 3858350

Still not fixed by the Patch 1.11, CDPR... you're testing our patience here?...

Top Bottom